πŸŽ„ December Volunteer Schedule! πŸŽ„

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
edited December 2021 in Social Groups
Hi All!

Please keep any comments about the Volunteer Schedule on this thread as we'd like to keep this discussion separate from the daily discussions.
If anyone wants to take a day this month and introduce the post topic for the day - please just let me know!

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to someone on MFP, you MUST be 'friends' with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

DECEMBER 2021 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS**:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

πŸŽ„ Dec 1 (Wed)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸŽ„ Dec 2 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: TerriRichardson112
(Back-up: victorious55)

πŸŽ„ Dec 3 (Fri) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸŽ„ Dec 4 (Sat) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: BMCc9

πŸŽ„ Dec 5 (Sun) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: SummerSkier

πŸŽ„ Dec 6 (Mon) - Jana_2020
πŸŽ„ Dec 7 (Tue) - biketheworld
πŸŽ„ Dec 8 (Wed) - znaoiec
πŸŽ„ Dec 9 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
πŸŽ„ Dec 10 (Fri) - MadisonMolly2017
πŸŽ„ Dec 11 (Sat) - SummerSkier
πŸŽ„ Dec 12 (Sun) - LazyBlondeChef
πŸŽ„ Dec 13 (Mon) - jamcnewman
πŸŽ„ Dec 14 (Tue) - Jana_2020

πŸŽ„ Dec 15 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSV’s Post: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸŽ„ Dec 16 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Quote of a member’s NSV post with a reminder to go back & read them: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸŽ„ Dec 17 (Fri) - MONTHLY: Mid-Month Shout Out/Check-In (Mrs_Hoffer)

πŸŽ„ Dec 18 (Sat) - SummerSkier
πŸŽ„ Dec 19 (Sun) - LazyBlondeChef
πŸŽ„ Dec 20 (Mon) - bradkcrew
πŸŽ„ Dec 21 (Tue) - biketheworld
πŸŽ„ Dec 22 (Wed) - jamcnewman
πŸŽ„ Dec 23 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
πŸŽ„ Dec 24 (Fri) - StayFITTer

πŸŽ„ Dec 25 (Sat) - MONTHLY: Mrs Hoffer reminds members to post on recruiting post on the new discussion in Challenges.

πŸŽ„ Dec 26 (Sun) - LazyBlondeChef
πŸŽ„ Dec 27 (Mon) - Jana_2020
πŸŽ„ Dec 28 (Tue) - WhatMeRunning

πŸŽ„ Dec 29 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer - to begin asking for the Winner's Circle names.

πŸŽ„ Dec 30 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names.

πŸŽ„ Dec 31 (Fri) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer Month end message reflecting on the month with a final "ask" for Winner's Circle and Champions names.

πŸ“£CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER πŸ“£

πŸ“£ Mondays: donna25trinity
πŸ“£ Tuesdays: Snowshoe072
πŸ“£ Wednesdays: StayFITTer
πŸ“£ Thursdays: WhatMeRunning
πŸ“£ Fridays: lesdarts180
πŸ“£ Saturdays: TerriRichardson112
πŸ“£ Sundays: ForLangston

Floaters: Please feel free to comment and encourage each other's posts - although this group always does a wonderful job of that.... Anyone can do so, and it not only helps and encourages others, but it also strengthens our group as a whole!

I APPRECIATE each one of you and all that you do to keep the UAC going!! <3
Β«1

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer !
    I have family visiting from ~ Dec15
    So I can do Dec 10, but not Dec 24.

I can pick up Dec 13, if you’d like 😁

Thank YOU for ALL you do, Mrs!!

❀️🌸❀️🌸❀️🌸
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with Sunday the 19th ... I can generally always take the Sundays that aren't subject specific.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer !
    I have family visiting from ~ Dec15
    So I can do Dec 10, but not Dec 24.

I can pick up Dec 13, if you’d like 😁

Thank YOU for ALL you do, Mrs!!

❀️🌸❀️🌸❀️🌸

Thanks so much Maddie! I'll change it now! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I'm fine with Sunday the 19th ... I can generally always take the Sundays that aren't subject specific.

Thanks @LazyBlondeChef !! I'll put you down! Have a wonderful day! :)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,822 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I am here. 11 / 18 Dec works. Thanks for getting this going again Teresa!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    I just found out family is arriving on Dec 12!!! For the rest of December!!!

So, I cannot do Dec 13, after all. I’m sorry.

Best,
    Maddie
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,092 Member
    Options
    I’d by happy to take December 13 and can take December 14 too.

Julie
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    I’d by happy to take December 13 and can take December 14 too.

Julie

Spoke too soon - apparently I am not available on the 14th. I can do Monday the 13th.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited November 2021
    Options
    No problem Maddie. @MadisonMolly2017 :)
    @jamcnewman I'll put you down for Mon the 13th. Thanks!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Thank you @jamcnewman Julie & @Mrs_Hoffer πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    Options
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer but I'm afraid I won't be able to do Dec 20. However I can take Tues. Dec. 14 & Mon. Dec. 27.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer but I'm afraid I won't be able to do Dec 20. However I can take Tues. Dec. 14 & Mon. Dec. 27.

@Jana_2020 I'll make the changes! Thanks for letting me know! :)
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,030 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hey @Mrs_Hoffer if u get stuck with content creators happy for u to use me to fill in the gaps. If others are keen though then please just use them as 1st preference. Thanks for all u do to keep UAC alive!!! Donna Xox
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,822 Member
    Options
    add me for Dec 5th Teresa....
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    First time for me on this Volunteer thread .... IF I am interpreting the various posts above, Dec 4 (Importance of Tracking) is still open? If so I will take that one.
    Hey @Mrs_Hoffer if u get stuck with content creators happy for u to use me to fill in the gaps. If others are keen though then please just use them as 1st preference. Thanks for all u do to keep UAC alive!!! Donna Xox

Echoing @donna25trinity ...
    • if someone specifically asks for one of the other remaining openings, they get 1st-preference
    • @donna25trinity for a blank if any remain
    • me for a second blank (if any still remain after @donna25trinity is slotted in)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I hesitate to be a specific-day-of-the-week πŸ“£CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER πŸ“£ this month, but will add myself to being a Floater for READER/COMMENTER for Dec and see how that goes from my own commitment-perspective.

(if you need a fill-in for a specific Wednesday, especially Wed Dec 1 ... we are already MFP friends so send a Private message and I will at least get us off to a strong start)
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to try to do Friday cheerleading but as I'm several hours ahead of many of the group this involves actually doing it on Saturdays and I have various activities planned for several Saturdays in December - including Christmas Day! - so my comments may be brief/late. Apologies in advance and anyone who would like to chip in on Fridays is welcome.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,545 Member
    Options
    Things may have filled up by now but I can do the 20th.
  • jamcnewman
    edited November 2021
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: Β»
    I hesitate to be a specific-day-of-the-week πŸ“£CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER πŸ“£ this month, but will add myself to being a Floater for READER/COMMENTER for Dec and see how that goes from my own commitment-perspective.

(if you need a fill-in for a specific Wednesday, especially Wed Dec 1 ... we are already MFP friends so send a Private message and I will at least get us off to a strong start)

@Mrs_Hoffer - I like what @BMcC9 has suggested! I’d be happy to be a floater too (not sure what that entails but that won’t stop me from volunteering πŸ₯° ) I can also β€œpinch hit” for some Wednesdays (and like BeeJ I am not able to make the every Wednesday commitment until I figure out the load it will be)….

Julie