🎄 December Volunteer Schedule! 🎄

Options
2»

Replies

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I’ll do the “coveted” Dec 24th spot. I’m also open to committing to Wednesday commenter.

@jamcnewman and @BMcC9 I’ve volunteered the last two months as content creator but never as reader/cheerleader/commenter. But what I have realized volunteering is a gift in itself when you’re newer to the community because it helps to plug you in that much more/enhances your experience. So I welcome you to comment with me on Wednesdays. I’ll be giving you a shout out. 😉
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Hey @Mrs_Hoffer if u get stuck with content creators happy for u to use me to fill in the gaps. If others are keen though then please just use them as 1st preference. Thanks for all u do to keep UAC alive!!! Donna Xox

Thank you Donna! @donna25trinity I appreciate YOU!! :love:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    add me for Dec 5th Teresa....

Done. Thanks @SummerSkier I appreciate you! :love:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    Things may have filled up by now but I can do the 20th.

Gotcha down! Thanks for volunteering! I appreciate YOU! :love:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone who steps up every single month to fill our open positions! We appreciate all of you so very much!

@jamcnewman ; @BMcC9 ; @lesdarts180 and others: I know that December is going to be a crazy month for all of us.... so just do what you can when it comes to encouraging! This group is excellent at jumping in and encouraging others as they see the need - whether it's 'your day' or not! It takes all of us to keep this group going and SUCCESSFUL!! :love:
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I know a lot have chimed in, but if any slots remain put me down (looks like 24th and 28th at this point?)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,160 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Thanks so much to everyone who steps up every single month to fill our open positions! We appreciate all of you so very much!

@jamcnewman ; @BMcC9 ; @lesdarts180 and others: I know that December is going to be a crazy month for all of us.... so just do what you can when it comes to encouraging! This group is excellent at jumping in and encouraging others as they see the need - whether it's 'your day' or not! It takes all of us to keep this group going and SUCCESSFUL!! :love:

Thanks Teresa — we appreciate YOU!

And thank you @StayFITTer — happy to help out. I agree - as a new person, it is great to serve as a volunteer as I appreciate the opportunity to get to know folks and better understand how I could support them. 🥰

@Mrs_Hoffer
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited November 2021
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    I’ll do the “coveted” Dec 24th spot. I’m also open to committing to Wednesday commenter.

@jamcnewman and @BMcC9 I’ve volunteered the last two months as content creator but never as reader/cheerleader/commenter. But what I have realized volunteering is a gift in itself when you’re newer to the community because it helps to plug you in that much more/enhances your experience. So I welcome you to comment with me on Wednesdays. I’ll be giving you a shout out. 😉

@StayFITTer Thanks so much!! I will put you down for the 24th! :)
    I appreciate you stepping up!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I know a lot have chimed in, but if any slots remain put me down (looks like 24th and 28th at this point?)

Chris, I put you down for the 28th. Thank you!!! :)
    @WhatMeRunning
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    We have an opening for a content creator on Dec 22 if anyone is interested, please let me know. :)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,160 Member
    Options
    We have an opening for a content creator on Dec 22 if anyone is interested, please let me know. :)

Teresa - I can step up if you need me.

Julie

@Mrs_Hoffer
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »

Teresa - I can step up if you need me.

Julie

@Mrs_Hoffer

@jamcnewman Julie, that would be great!! I'll put you down! Thanks so much! <3