victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    December 28, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (20 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (18 days)

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Exercise: no
    Calories: over
    Tracked: yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    12/28

Exercise: 90 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
    Winner's circle: yes
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    *30;min jog, weights, walk & stretch.
    *Meditation and journaling
    * Under calories
    * Tracked every blt
    * Monitored sugars slightly over

Being able to maintain this year has been nice, also building some new habits such as journaling, meditation, reading, waking up early to do work out and going to sleep early.. xox
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Dec 28
    Exercise: Stretching and walking
    Tracking: Planned the day
    Calories: Followed the plan - under
    Feels good to be back on track

Accomplishments for the year re: health
    Lost 4.5 pounds - really 6.5, because I got a new scale in April that is 2 pounds higher. It's not a lot, but as my tagline says, slow and steady. I've been working on this weight loss thing seriously since May 2019 and have lost 26 pounds all together. As I approach my maintenance weight it is definitely getting harder.

As part of that effort, started tracking on MFP in February and joined UAC in September, both of which have been VERY helpful.

Since the world shut down in March 2020 I have been doing some flailing about how to get my basic needs for socialization, sunlight, exercise met on a routine basis so that I don't feel extremely depressed (settling for moderately, which I feel is maybe appropriate right now). I think early this year I found a routine that works, and have been able to keep that up and feel OK most of the time. The routine includes: planning my meals the night before, morning check in here, morning MommaStrong exercise, daily walk (sometimes with a friend), phone calls with family and friends a few times a week.

The only exception being when my autoimmune thyroid condition is in a flare, which happened a few times for a few days, which I can handle, but happened in April-May for 6 weeks, triggered by the COVID vaccine. When it's a flare I feel awful and I need 9 hours of sleep a night instead of 7.5 and that time means I don't have time for the little things that keep me sane (also I don't have energy to want to do them). I still need to figure out how to keep myself feeling OK in that situation - I think I will need to take medical leave from work next time that happens.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    28 Dec.
    ✅✅✅ 0 pass days taken.
    I think for 2022 that I am going to work my calories a little looser. I have always set a limit and tried to stay close but I think as long as I stay below 2k total that I can work within that limit a lot less rigidly.

@SummerSkier
    Are you saying you’ll set a 2K weekly or monthly plan?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Dec 28 report

Exercise: o:) 20+ minutes balance practice and 25+ minutes walk-in-place while watching a Christmas Special
    Logged: o:) everything
    In goal: o:) JUST (in green by 7 cals .... good thing, as NO fitbit activity credits earned)

Drawing caught up and posted higher up the thread.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    12/28

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 6 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Dec 28
    ✅✅✅
    All macros/calories/etc great

3 more days! Every day counts!!