December 16

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    szs6s3wa6vpu.jpg

It's too early for me to be able to call out a favorite NSV this month. (I usually go to bed pretty early and not everyone has posted), but there are several very good ones. If you haven't had a chance to read them for this month, please do so. I think you'll be inspired! :love:
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    I will be putting this in the "what's on your mind today?" thread too. What might be the motivation behind the actions of 4 main types of food pushers. (you would know best the most-likely re people in your own circle. From the MFP blogs / articles page.

https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/types-of-food-pushers-during-the-holidays-and-how-to-respond/

For the "trying to show love via food / I'm stuffed now but can you pack me a slice to take home for later" scenario .... there is nothing to say WHICH "waist vs waste" container it went into once you got home ..... ;)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,980 Member
    Options
    12/16

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 4 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,023 Member
    Options
    Loved reading all ur nsv.. amazing stuff guys!!! Xo
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    December 16

✅ Exercise - walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 Pass Days Used
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    16th Dec 2021
    * 45 min jog, walk & stretch.
    *Meditation and journaling
    * Under calories
    * Tracked every blt
    * Monitored sugars and finally under!

After almost 3 months at maintaince I h've decided I want to loose another 3.2 kgs. The last few weeks I hve been kinda doing maintaince and kinda doing weight loss and I think restricting and not hving a clear plan with goals, time frames etc has been making me overeat. I intend to do it very slow and steady so I dnt trigger my binge eating!! Fingers crossed xo

@donna25trinity

You’ve got this Donna! 🌟 Super insight into what YOU need to do for you now. Looking forward to encouraging you on your success!

Julie
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,074 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The NSVs posted on yesterday’s entry were the best and most inspiring I have seen. What a wonderful feeling of celebration with everyone. Thank you to each of you who shared. 💛

Thursday December 16

I too can’t believe we are at the halfway point in December. 😳 Don’t get me wrong — time passing quickly is a good thing when we are in challenging experiences. 🎄

✅ Tracked it all — but SO frustrated with MFP and the absence of reliable data exchange. Goodness knows how much I am leaving in the bank today but I KNOW I am not over

✅ Calories

✅ Exercise - Had a 20 minute indoor walk this morning. It is -28C with the windchill right now 🥶). I just finished an additional 30 minutes on the treadmill (while watching The Great Canadian Baking Challenge: irony defined)….

Hope you feel so much better tomorrow @taurie and that your surgical recovery stay in the hospital is successful @tahm42

Julie
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,003 Member
    Options
    Using my 3rd pass day today as I didn't get in any intentional exercise. Got the Pfizer booster this morning so decided to take it easy. I did manage to get 8000+ steps, mainly because I had some shopping I needed to do. Arm sore and starting to feel a little yucky this evening. Temp is 99.5 right now and I'm having the chills so will probably go up higher. Hope I get a decent night's sleep tonight!

Tracked - Yes
    Within calories - Yes
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    This cold weather is brutal eh @jamcnewman ... I got outside too this morning but it's scary cold tonight.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 23 minutes walking, 35 minutes Peloton.. short on my step goal due to aforementioned cold and lack of drive to make up for it in other ways.. will see if I muster up the energy for anything more :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 1/3 (Dec 3)