Options
13»

Replies

• KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    pass day #7

Super crazy busy day but it was a good day to get the grocery shopping done as it was 72 degrees on Dec 15th!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    My nsv is that from the 15th of Nov up till today I hve jogged, stretched, stuck to my weights routine, did mediatation journaled & woke up early/between 4.45am to 630am 5 days a week! I read atomic habits which u guys recommended to me a while ago (so thank you) and it's really helped cement these habits.

@donna25trinity
    If you are enjoying Atomic Habits, be sure to join James Clears newsletter. He emails every Thursday and I believe he also has this wonderful mini course to help drive points in the book home. Super good and free.

The hardcover book as of writing is on sale/cheaper than kindle on Amazon. A great time to buy your own copy or share with friends!

PS
    Way to pay your good vibes forward to that gentleman. Bravo!!

@StayFITTer thanks so much I'll see join his newsletter ohhh free mini course sounds sensational too!! Throughout the book I could see why it's so important to be part of UAC and how much that has kept us all on track with our habits!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    Exercise: :) It was another beautiful outdoor run day
    Tracking: :'(
    Calories: :'(:'(:#:(:o

2/3 pass days

Definitely no victories for me right now.

I'm sure there is something.. we are always our own worst critics. Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    My NSV is all the knowledge=power I gain from this group. I don’t always follow through with information, but it all plants a seed that may or may not become a habit.

Speaking of habits, that book, “atomic habits” has come up before. I’m going to head over to my Barnes & Nobles account and throw it in the cart so next time I place an order I’ll not forget!

Another 3 yes day.

Pass days 2/3[/quote

@ biketheworld that's awesome, I think it will be right up your alley!! I shld warn u Personally found the 1st few chapters hard to get into but persevere as it gets great as u progress through the book. xox
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    @tahm42 Glad to hear your surgery went okay... take care of yourself during recovery!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    12/15

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    12/15
    Exercise yes
    Tracking and calories no
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

Really happy as it was my son's birthday and we had people round for cake and pizza. I just kept my portions reasonable and chose a light lunch
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @StayFITTer thanks so much I'll see join his newsletter ohhh free mini course sounds sensational too!! Throughout the book I could see why it's so important to be part of UAC and how much that has kept us all on track with our habits!! Xo

@donna25trinity

Found this for you!

30 Days to Better Habits Course
    https://jamesclear.com/30-days

And you are right about being apart of UAC
    “Nothing sustains motivation better than belonging to the tribe. It transforms a personal quest into a shared one.” 😉