weighing in and plan of attack

Options
I'm not going to weigh in and post my goal until Monday 2 September as Monday is my usual weigh in day.

My plan of attack is as follows:

I took 18 months to lose my original 50+pounds/25 kgs. For various reasons (cough midlife crisis cough) I put some back on and I want to lose about 7kg/15 pounds. I think it reasonable to try to lose it in three months. I can't face taking forever again!

So I am usually vegetarian and do 16:8 and 5:2 intermittent fasting. I also really want to watch my cals and eat really healthily with just little treats (mmmm Lindt dark strawberry chocolate).

I try to exercise 6 days a week. Mostly that will be taekwondo three times a week, bootcamp twice a week (only runs during school term times) and running one or two times a week.

My challenges will be that tkd and bootcamp only run during school term, so I need to get motivated to do something else in the holidays.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

What is your plan of attack?

Replies

• kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 246.4 and my goal for november 30th is 215. I plan on eating very healthy and combining the gym with slim in 6 and zumba!
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 175lbs
    Goal Weight by November 30th (My Birthday!) 155lbs

Plan of attack. Hard work and dedication to Jogging, Riding, and Eating healthy! :happy:

Okay final change...20lbs is what I want to loss. Average of 6-7lbs a month. If I loss more during a single month I will still hold myself accountable to loss the same 6-7lb during the next month(s).
  • doddiebird
    Options
    I plan to loose 15 lbs by nov 30.. Eating healthy and sticking to my 1200 cal diet and logging in is my plan plus exercise.
    Need lots of encouragement and support.
  • Marpattata
    Options
    My plan of attack is exercising 3-4 times a week and eating lighter. I would like to lose 18 pounds :smile:
  • krisflower19
    krisflower19 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to lose 20kgs over all.
    Plan of attack is to reduce my calorie intake and that should sort it out since I workout quite well
  • Liezlki1
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to 7kg by end of November.. I am getting married, I want to do this as a lifestyle change..
    Plan: 4 times a week excercise - 3 times a week strength training and cardio and running on weekends.
    I need to keep off the sweeties - my worst enemy..but will allow myself a sweet once a week.
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 256 and my goal for november 30th is between 236 and 226. I really want to surprise my family with how I look on chirstmas. I'm hoping to be at or under 200. I'm got a lot of work ahead of me

Plan of attack: eat healthy and exercise 4-5 times a week.

:D good luck to all.
  • geethsuma
    geethsuma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My Current weight is 136.9lb and I plan to lose 15lb by November. The plan is to keep logging and to start weight training
  • sibahle
    sibahle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 85 kg and my goal for the 30th November is between 10 and 15. I really want to look good this summer and in January I will be maid of honour at my cousins wedding. I have to work hard to lose all this weight.

My Plan of attack: Eat healthy and exercise 4-5 times a week. Jogging and weight/strength training.

I wish all of us best of luck.
  • walk_fit
    walk_fit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My weight 8/28 is 191.7. Aim to be 188 by end of November.
    Plan of attack -continue with mindful eating techniques and follow the walk your butt off book which is about 12 weeks long.
  • tripletreat
    tripletreat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My weight is 70kg and I'd really like to lose 5kg by the end of November: summer's coming very soon!

Basically I plan to plan. I need to know what I'm eating for each meal and be prepared. I know that stops me from reaching out for whatever's around if I get hungry.

I also plan to get back on my treadmill and increase the amount of time I spend exercising, which is always a problem!
  • Adaelion
    Adaelion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    current weight is 270 aim to be 245 by november
  • shea33ana
    shea33ana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My cw:198lbs
    Challenge gw:180lbs
    Total goal wl: 18lbs
    Plan of attack: stop the binge, plan all meals ahead of time ,package and label all foods the night before, keep safe foods around at all times (mostly berries and veg) for when I get snacky. Excercise 5 times a week, videos and walking/running. Log every single bite every single day and stay in touch with the challenge group! Keep positive and focused so that our disney vacation to orlando during thanksgiving doesn't ruin my progress! Feel free to add me as a friend !
  • neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My current weight is 177.5 and I would like to be 162 lbs by 11/30. My plan is to increase my exercise and to track my food intake more carefully, and to watch my portions.
    Good luck, everyone!
  • jtamaye
    jtamaye Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! my current weight is 185.6 lbs. and I would like to lose 20 lbs by Nov. 30.

I will do Turbo Fire 6 days/week and walk 3x/week.

I will eat more healthy and drink more water.
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Barb and I would like to join the group for support. I recently lost weight for my daughters wedding in June but have picked up 5lbs.
    My plan of attack is to journal everyday, some type of exercise 3x week I have started back walking. I am currently in school so it tends to be overwhelming and takes up a lot of my free time. It also is a stressor and I am a great stress eater :(. So hoping be accountable weekly will help get me through the next 3 months.

CW 206
    GW 190
    Loss 16 lbs.

I always weigh in on Sat is that ok?

Good luck to everyone.
  • skies1100
    Options
    Hi, my name is sky, I just started on my weight loss journey, and what better way to kick it off than a challenge right? I have toddlers to take care of and its so hard not to lick off the spatula or finish their food! I weigh 271 and I want to weigh 250 by the end of nov. I think to accomplish this my whole family is going to have to eat better to not tempt mommy and have lots of fruits and veggies. Also I plan to get up at 4 in the morning m-f and hit the gym at least for one hr before my husband gets up for work, ok well good luck to everyone :)
  • jberk4
    jberk4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting around 136 and by November I want to be completely under 130 (this includes end of day weigh ins/post-drinking weigh ins etc.)

I am going to dance/workout 3-5x per week and hopefully lose 1-2 lbs per week!
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! my current weight 265.2 When I started in June I was 299.
    My goal is at least 10 pound or more by Nov. 1
    plan is walking everyday and going a little further each day
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 148lbs. My goal is too get back down to 140lbs.

I reached my goal weight Feb 2012 after losing 100lbs. I maintained the loss over a year but gained 10lbs back this year. I've been really struggling to get back on track.

My workout plan is to restart Staonglifts 5 x 5. Also running at least 2 per week. I will also do yoga once a week

I'm a vegetarian and will be focusing on eating clean and healthy food. Also need to cut down on drinking
This discussion has been closed.