Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
Happy December, one day late!

Hope all is well with you guys.

Back in a few.

Replies

• Meghan509
    Options
    Yesterday we drove down to Tucson, Arizona and met an old childhood friend of mine for lunch. So awesome! <3

Things are going well here. Diet, not so much. Planning to get back on track as soon as we get home. Flying back on Saturday.

Have a good one and see you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I came home last night and fell asleep at 7. Tonight I have to do all the things I didn't get done. :o
    @Meghan509 It sounds like you are having a lovely time on your trip! Enjoy and be safe!

Have a nice Friday and weekend!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thanks @KateNkognito yes, having a nice time in Arizona. Hope you have a great day and a good weekend!

Last night we had a nice dinner for my "in-laws" 60th wedding anniversary.

Today is our last full day. Off to make the best of it!

See you soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Today is my oldest son's 18th birthday! Time flies. I am having a mom moment today. I can't believe he is all grown up.

@Meghan509 Safe travels tomorrow! Happy anniversary to your in-laws, too!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday!

We flew back in to NY on Saturday PM. All went well and no drama with lost flight segments, like on the outbound. Sigh... Rainy and cool here but honestly it is nice to be home and not living out of a hotel. In two more weeks we do it all again, this time to FL to see my family for Christmas.

Work is BUSY. :/

Back on the healthy eating wagon again. Made lunch for the week and have two other dinners I plan on making when time permits.

Have a good day and see you soon.

Happy birthday to your son, @KateNkognito! :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Glad you made it back safe and sound, Meghan! Enjoy your weeks at home! I hope work settles down soon.

I am just getting through the next 8 school days without incident. I straight up bribed one of my classes with candy today. I will probably do it tomorrow, too.

Have a good one, everyone!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Today is much better than yesterday (at work)! Phew. In the office today through Thursday. Enjoying a quiet day with not a lot of people in. I'll take it. :)

WOE is good. Got some nice recipes prepped and ready to go for lunches and dinners. Feels nice to be back on track.

Hope today goes well, @KateNkognito LOL! You do what you have to do, right?! :smiley:

See you soon. Have a great day!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 I am glad things are calmer today. :)
    I have been cooking at home all week this week. Very unusual for me lately. Kind of nice. 7 more school days. Today's lesson went over really well. I am caught up on grading. I think I am going to do my nails this evening and go to sleep early.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going well.

Week is going well so far. Work is not so crazy again, which is nice!

I was really tired last night. Went to bed earlier than usual but had a good night's sleep. Hope same for you, @KateNkognito I also like how you are counting down the days!

Last day of work for me in 2021 is Thursday, December 16. Where DID the year go?! We go back to work on Tuesday, January 4 - lots of holidays and stuff thrown in there. Our office shuts down for the week of December 27 as well. Crazy how fast it has gone.

Feeling a little hungry this AM. Not planning to eat until 12:30pm so another cup of coffee it is! LOL Looking forward to white chicken chili for dinner tonight. :) Yummy.

Have a good day and see you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thursday, AKA Friday Eve is here! :D

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Things are good here. Cold and had a dusting of snow last night! Thankfully the roads were not affected at all this AM.

In the office today and wearing jeans! Whoot! It is the little things that make me happy. So much easier to get your work / job done when you are comfortable. :)

Have a good Thursday and see you all very soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Wait, where did the last two days go? Somehow I missed them! I had to run my sons around last night and today was super busy at school. So glad it is Friday Eve!
    I have the same days off too, Meghan. 5 more alarms.
    I hope everyone is doing well! Stay safe and healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Now you have four more alarms left, Kate! Woo hoo!

Wishing you and everybody a very Merry Christmas season. Yes, it is early but I am feeling festive today! LOL

Not much new here. Just working and dreaming of warmer weather and finally seeing my family, after a pretty rough 2021. Sigh...

Have a good day and see you soon. Will pop in over the weekend if I remember LOL.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Longest. Day. Ever.
    I ate my feelings and am going to bed.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday...

Grumble grumble. I am in the office today. Planning to be in Monday through Wednesday this week so I can work from home on Thursday and then I am off until 2022. Can't wait.

Weekend was busy but productive. Sending gifts down south to family today. Almost there!

Sorry to hear that Friday was not a good day, @KateNkognito. I hope you had a nice weekend and are feeling better today. <3
    Only a few more days and then we are off!!!

Have a good day and see you soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Tuesday.

One day closer to Friday.

Hope all is well. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Short weekend. I went to bed early last night. Today was pretty good! I realized that I haven't had a migraine since I had COVID. Not sure if it is the virus that changed something or that I am taking selenium now to finish clearing out my lungs. Either way, I haven't gone this long without a migraine in 15-20 years!
    @Meghan509 Just a couple more days!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Wednesday is here and with that, it is last day physically in the office for me until Tuesday, January 4! Pretty awesome, I tell you. :#

Wow, that is great that you have not had any migraines @KateNkognito! I get some heavy duty headaches (would not call them migraines though) around "that time of the month". Not fun at all. I take Excedrin Migraine and that helps take the edge off. Hope you feel better and continue to be headache free.
    Almost there with time off! We got this! No more early alarms for me, tomorrow is a later alarm since I am working from home and then no more alarms until 2022!!!

Will definitely be getting back on track as soon as the holidays are over as my jeans are feeling very uncomfortable. Have not been eating so hot and have not been to the gym in FOREVER. A little bit of an accountability post is all. We will be the annoying New Year's Resolution people showing up back at the gym after Jan. 1. LOL Oh well. We won't be the only ones! :blush:

Have a good one and see you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    One more school day! I don't have to go in Friday, but I might, just to get a few things done. Or I might just forget about it all until January. :)
    @Meghan509 I am back on the ADF wagon starting Friday. I feel gross and bloated. Also will be walking over the break, so I will *hopefully* come out still fitting into my school clothes at the end of break. :D

Have a lovely end of the week, all!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Woo hoo today is your last day @KateNkognito and today is also mine. :)

Good for you regarding the ADF wagon. Unfortunately I have to wait until I am back in town to get back on the wagon. I can definitely try and make better choices but otherwise, living out of a hotel and going back and forth between family's houses is not great for a WOE. Sigh...

Have a good last day at school and I will see you soon. Take care!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Made it through the last day! I just started a 20 hour fast. Tomorrow is house work/bills/phone calls, etc. Saturday is errands. Sunday is my own mini spa day.
    @Meghan509 You do what you can, when you can. Lately, I have been doing 16:8. It is not my ideal, but it is something. Sometimes you just have to make the best choices and then do something else when you can. Enjoy your time with family! Safe travels!
    I hope everyone is doing well! If you are reading this, I wish you the best!