New to the Group & MFP

Options
Hello
I most definitely want to participate in this challenge. But I have a few questions.
Do pick which group I want to be in?
Then, I just log daily starting Sunday 12/5/22 in the thread of that group?

Thank You, any other information I need to know would be appreciated.
@AB0215

Answers

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    @loveyourself_cocoa

Hi, there. The Biggest Loser Challenge is monthly, but it is not by calendar month, as they run from Sunday to Saturday and are four or five weeks in duration. When you "joined" the group on November 29th, the December Challenge had already started, so registrations were closed. The teams are assigned randomly. People will request a specific team sometimes, but that is usually only if they are a previous member of that team and are returning. If you are still interested next month, the January Challenge will be starting up on Sunday, January 2nd. Look for the registration thread the last week of December. It will say something like "January NEW MEMBER Starting Weights". You will post your starting weight there and your chosen weigh-in day and then you will be notified of your team assignment in that same thread. Good luck with your weight loss journey until then!
  • loveyourself_cocoa
    Options
    @HASWLRS Okay, Perfect Thank you. I will see you guys for the January Challenge.