Tuesday: 18822
    Wednesday: 10230
    Thursday: 21398
    Friday: 8712
    Saturday: 14497
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM... You have another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @lorieconnellcassity :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    Updates for the January team!

@GingerPwr will be back (yay!) and @Paulette_Spencer is joining you as a new member. Happy New Year!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Welcome to our newest members! I'm so excited to see all of you, and a huge welcome back to @GingerPwr !!! It's been far too long, and you have no idea how happy we are to have you back!

As for where I've been, in case you've missed my lovely posts, I promise I will return from my voyage into the world of cheese (AKA Wisconsin) tomorrow, and will likely get around to making the step challenge post on Thursday unless I somehow convince Melanie to take care of it for me again. Expect a tad more normalcy from me as of next week.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's great to be back in such a wonderful, supportive group! My biggest goals for 2022 are balanced eating and more movement. I'll do the big intro in the January thread when we get there.

😁😁😁😁
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I did get a walk in yesterday though only 20 minutes. Today I managed to get 30 minutes. Its a cloudy day threatening rain so not too pretty out thhere. At least its not cold! Have been working a new cross stitch kit - a cat with a vase of flowers - a Christmas gift that is giving me a break from the large scene I'm working. And I started a 1000 piece puzzle too. Its good to have different projects to Switch between!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi WNM...Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @coolnurse75 :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Greetings! Another new person for you - please welcome @NoyaGirl who will be here soon!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    ~ Step Challenge ~

As a Team -
    Steppers: 5
    Total Steps: 310,509
    Average Steps per Person: 62,102
    Leaderboard -

@MotylekOkrunchy - 106,906 total | 15,272 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @lennoncpa - 74,416 | 10,630 average
    @ljdanny - 56,576 total | 8,082 average
    @IDebraK - 38,013 total | 5,430 average
    @pacsnc6 - 34,598 total | 4,942 average - Most Consistent!

On a week with crazy winter weather & lots of holiday hijinx, @MotylekOkruchy stepped up her game! Nice walking ladies! Have a happy & safe New Year!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I have been pretty disengaged lately, hence the lateness of the steps post and my total lack of welcome to our new members. Let me rectify that!

Welcome to our new members! @jenven122280, @NoyaGirl, @coolnurse75, @Paulette_Spencer, and @lorieconnellcassity!! And we are super excited to welcome @GingerPwr back! I've sent friend requests to each of you...

I'm really looking forward to a new year. I've had so much going on the past several months that my energy has run down. I think a fresh start is in order.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    weigh in Thursday
    pw:162.4
    cw: 163.3

I have been eating more - been so hungry all the time - fruit and snacks and meals, can't blame it all on junk food! I have also upped my walking distance so maybe it will balance out soon.

Happy New Year let's make it our best yet!
  • jugar
    Options
    Another new member joining you, WNM! @Jtchowski2 will be with you soon. Enjoy a great new year!
  • jugar
    Options
    tfjfomelexw5.png

The January Habit Tracker is ready! Everything you need to know is here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10852143/january-2022-fat2fit-habit-tracker#latest

Add this to your toolkit and put your planning into practice from day one.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    A new member is heading your way ... Please welcome @realtorjanet :)
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh
    Pw :137.5
    Cw: 139 lbs

Happy New Year’s everyone!
  • jenven122280
    jenven122280 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all. 🎉🎉🎉 This is my first time in this group and I’m excited to get started on Sunday!!! Saturday I will get my groceries and figure out my workouts. I’m sooo looking forward to getting back to a routine. 😊
This discussion has been closed.