Starting Over

Today marks my starting over point. I have decided that I need to lose this weight and keep it off. I did low carb/Keto in the past and lost over 50 pounds last year. It came off so fast however, I have gained it back not because the plan didn't work because you can have a high carb meal and still lose. It was because of my mindless eating habits. So this go round I will track calories while watching my carb intake. Happy to join this group. We all need motivation and I am ready. Starting weight as of today is 271.6. Keep watching this about to be a weight of my past.

Replies

• judahwomen04
    judahwomen04 Posts: 13 Member
    Yes! I love the motivation. Making that decision is the first step to greatness. I'm so glad you've decided to join this group. I will definitely try to check in every 1-2 days. If you have any tips that have helped you in the past, please feel free to share. I need all the help I can get, lol. Also if you don't mind can you tell me what your goals are?
    TIP: be intentional with your eating
    TIP: I tend to snack a lot at night, having a cut-off time or simply going to sleep earlier can help with night snacking.