TLC please for Ceri (Ceriusly1)πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’–

Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,997 Member
edited December 2021 in Social Groups
Dearest members of the Winter 5% Challenge. Some of you may be fairly new to the challenge, others have been with it since it started in 2007/08. Ceri (Ceriusly1) has been an OAL (Over All Leader) almost from the start. Ceri lives and breathes the 5% Challenge. You see her often on various feeds, we as leaders see her as a stabilizing force. When issues come up (LOL they do) Ceri is the one with the calmest head and heart. She works so well with everyone from those of us who are OALs, Leaders on the 8 teams, and members no matter what team you are on. She gives her all.

We have a chance to let her know how much she means to each of us. Sadly her brother passed away Saturday night. He was briefly very ill. So say it's a shock and more so is to say the very least. She can surely use our love and support. Also recently Ceri was told she has an illness (more tests are needed as time goes on) and so she's understandably as any of us would be -- feelings are all over the place, from hope to despair back to hope. Ceri has a very strong faith and knows that God is supporting her. She realizes not everyone believes in prayer, but she does.

Please help to offer her some of the love , support etc. the 5% Challenge which relocated last Fall from Sparks to MFP is very well known for.

ALL comments are welcome on this feed. If you prefer to write to Ceri of course that's fine, we do ask that you also respect her privacy as you would want if you were facing so much by not pressing for details at this time.

Ceri hon, we LOVE YOU!!
8upcq28my5ui.png

Β«1345

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,997 Member
    Sweet Ceri, it's always an honor to be with you all these years working side by side. You've stood besides me in so many health issues, etc. etc, and I am here for you too hon. I know you rely a LOT on prayer, and please know I do to, and of course my dear friend, this AM when I found I immediately went into prayer for you, for the strength you need, but also for the comfort also needed. I'm here with you as you have been for me, and so many hundreds of others. Love you.
  • Cheririddell
    Cheririddell Posts: 2,173 Member
    Ceri my condolences on the loss of your brother
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,685 Member
    So very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family.
  • Sp33dy143
    Sp33dy143 Posts: 1,986 Member
    On my knees... sending love & light.
  • SusanM18MFP
    SusanM18MFP Posts: 1,198 Member
    Ceri, Sending you hugs and prayers and asking for flights of angels to surround you at this time.
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 596 Member
    5ayia7t7o7yk.jpg

So Sorry for Your Loss! Sending Peace, Love and Light Your Way!
  • tyenovkian
    tyenovkian Posts: 742 Member
    edited December 2021
    Ceri, my thoughts and prayers go out to you on this terrible loss. I am praying that God will carry you through your grief and that he will support you and your family through this holiday season. I also pray for positive results from the tests that your health issues are easily managed. Much love to you. πŸ₯°πŸ’”πŸ™
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,240 Member
    Ceri, you have been so faithful in taking care of us. Now it's time to take care of you. Sending prayers and a hug.

uipxp6ogsyyy.jpg
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Ceri, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I am praying for your strength in getting through this. My deepest condolences.
  • bbonet3
    bbonet3 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Ceri,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during these moments. May the Lord embrace you in his arms and comfort you!! Very sorry for your loss!! Strength comes through prayer and faith which I know you have. Blessings for you and your family! <3
  • lynchd05
    lynchd05 Posts: 2,928 Member
    Ceri, I am so very sorry to hear this sad news for you and your family. Sending big hugs your way as you go through a very tough time. Sending healing prayers for your medical issues. Stay strong my friend!! πŸ˜‡
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Sending healing prayers!
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    edited December 2021
    So sorry for your loss, Ceri. Praying for you and your family.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,644 Member
    Ceri,
    I'm so sorry for your loss and the news of an illness during the Holiday Season. I know, through your faith, you will find comfort and hope.

Where there is great love, there are always miracles --Willa Cather
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,517 Member
    I am so sorry for the loss of your brother and your recent news!
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Ceri,
    I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother. Hugs and prayers.πŸ™
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,024 Member
    I pray for healing of all sorts - physical, mental, spiritual - wherever you need it most. Prayer works!
  • Patricia1CR
    Patricia1CR Posts: 1,410 Member
    Very dear Ceri, is with much love in my heart that I say to you how deeply sorry I feel for the sudden loss of your beloved brother. May his life be a comfort for you and your family. I'm also concerned about your health news but in high hopes that whatever it turns out to be, there will be an appropriate treatment.
    3qgfjyv3jav8.jpg
  • monamac2
    monamac2 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Dear Ceri, condolences and prayers for you and your family during this trying time.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,397 Member
    Dear Ceri, deepest heart felt condolences for you and your family as you endure these trying times. Prayers for you and your family to have the strength needed. May the God of comfort, comfort you during these difficult times. πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’–