TLC please for Ceri (Ceriusly1)πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’–

Options

Replies

• ExerciseRaider
    ExerciseRaider Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Ceri, so sorry to hear about your brother. My condolences to you and your family. Also praying for you. I am here for you.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,106 Member
    Options
    Ceri;
    43hvrp9dvzsl.png

Also wishing you well as you deal with your own health issues. Hugs! β€πŸ’š

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Ceri,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother as well as your health concerns. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    May you be continuously surrounded by the peace and comfort that only comes from knowing Jesus. He will be your strength through these trying times. Bask in His love and ours.
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Ceri, Sending prayers and much love that God will comfort you and your family in the loss of your brother. Trusting you will receive good test results and better health in the very near future. Hugs!
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    bv3q8c129lak.jpg

So sorry for your loss, sending my deepest condolences to you and your family
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    Ceri,
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother and of your own health concerns. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending you lots of hugs.
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    mfkp3if64uui.gif

My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your FamilyπŸ™πŸ½
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Options
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
    Ceri...praying for you. So hard to say goodbye to one we Love πŸ’œ
    Hugs Barb
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Options
    jkvyboutbw8c.jpg
    For Ceri From Barb
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,758 Member
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 My Brother would have loved that!
  • believe4strength
    believe4strength Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ceri, my thoughts & prayers go out to you & your family for the loss of your brother & prayers to you as you go through more tests for your illness.
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ceri, my deepest sympathies for your loss. I am sending your family hugs and prayers.
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 3,514 Member
    Options
    Dear Ceri,
    Condolences and prayers for you and your family. Sending you love and peace now and always.
  • Btrflydog
    Btrflydog Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers your way.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Your love and strength as seen by these many challenges have had a profound effect on so many of us. Praise God for your faith. It's the only thing that transcends the the hard things that life gives us.

I'm so sorry to hear about the great loss in your family. May you find some level of comfort in the support of friends, family and loved ones. Hug, hug! -- Evelyn
  • janton228
    janton228 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Cheri sorry for your loss My thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with the loss and also your health HUGS
    Summer33
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am sending prayers from Cleveland ,
  • bevpresley1
    bevpresley1 Posts: 5,318 Member
    Options
    Ceri, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Prayers for comfort for you and your family.
  • catnurse1
    catnurse1 Posts: 3,185 Member
    Options
    Ceri, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the memories are plenty, and you remember the smiles most of all. Prayers to you and yours.