Options

Replies

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    ✔️✔️✔️
    1/3 pass days used
    95/2022 miles
    I actually did 1 circuit tonight being watched by my physical therapist assistant daughter. Body weight and and 3#db. Being very careful. I will be at week 5 Wednesday, so I feel like I need to start doing something. I also road 6.5 miles trio trainer.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Today will be VERY "out of pattern" for me - unlike a staycation day OR a regular weekend OR a regular "at the (home) office" day
    It has been pre-planned, pre-logged, and carry-in-car lunch&keep-busy-bag has been prepacked.
    A routine (just 'cause he is That Age) medical test for DH, but will involve driving to the Far Side Of Town (30 minutes on dry main-artery roads, but we are expecting all-day snowfall), my waiting outside the facility for up to 3 hrs, then driving him back home. I will be reading a lot while I wait ....

Now to see if The Plan holds together ..... ❄❄❄🚘❄📚❄🚘❄❄❄

Go you taking all ur food with u. Very organised! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Revlish wrote: »
    Photo of my favorite breakfast, 4-6 times per week. It's extra thick rolled oats with shredded zucchini, vanilla, a little ground flax seed and wheat germ, half a teaspoon of honey, and then I rotate other ingredients like berries, apples, banana and coconut, raw cashews, sometimes a little cinnamon and nutmeg. I shred up the zucchini ahead of time and keep it handy in the fridge, scoop it on in there before I microwave it. I hardly notice it's there, it's vury vury purdy, and gets me an extra serving of veggies!

I've saved it as a meal and then just edit it for additions. Around 300 cals and very filling.

4nwp1fnhhwe3.jpg

checked all three boxes today!
    I've used 2 out of 3 pass days so far.

I hope y'all are doing well. <3 I'm grateful for this group.

Yum @Revlish I wld never think to put zuchini in oats. I'm going to give it a try as it right wat a yummy clever way to get it veggies in. I loveeee oats I eat them daily. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    17 Jan

✅✅✅
    2 pass days used in Jan

Great list above Teresa! I still miss some of our past regulars tho. 🥺

Me too @SummerSkier !!! So many of the oldies not around atm. Rick, malted tea, smoda61, dory42 I am sure there are more... hope they are all doing well!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ideas2 wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise: 20 minutes walking, 35 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

So glad to be able to get to the pool today! My son showed me a picture of the half marathon he ran in Carlsbad CA this weekend- 63 degrees Fahrenheit. I had been a little doubtful of his desire to try Keto two weeks before this event (I had wanted him to watch his carbs. I do low carb but not really Keto and it seemed a little extreme to go all in on Keto right before a half marathon) but he said he researched it and believed it was healthy for him since he wasn´t trying to get his best time. He said he was very pleased and found he felt good all through the race, burning fat the whole time. He was very happy that his Fitbit told him he burned 1900 calories. I guess moms always worry too much!

Yep worrying is def a mom's job. He he. Sounds like he did really well! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    bookieNJ wrote: »
    @BMcC9 -hope all goes according to plan! What are you reading? I am reading “the Lincoln highway “ by Towles. It’s really good

Ill add that to my list @bookieNJ , I love wen ppl reccomend good books. I get my librarian to pick my books ha ha. She currently has me reading untammed by Glennon Doyle it's really good xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    g8a7p1vw281a.jpeg

Ugh updated my snow shoveling from this morning my elbow is screaming and now the wind blows. Plenty of exercise tracked and logged. Knee tender from all the work today but I am confident it will feel better by morning ,however, decided to be exercise careful this week. Hubby came out for awhile but snow blowing tired him so I finished 😂😂 Covid stinks!

Oh wow u hve covid! U poor tthing..Get well and please take care. Xo
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,157 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Sounds like it was a VERY well laid out plan. Too bad the snow wrecked it. Good that you were ready to adapt back into your normal routine.
    @Revlish Haven’t thought of putting zucchini in my oats or smoothies before but I imagine it’s a very mild addition. Good tip! I am a savory person in general so that appeals to me.
    @Bill70sStrong Good job my fellow Peloton buddy… crushing some big numbers there!