January 4

Options

Replies

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    @Jana_2020 - your post today was so perfect! I absolutely love your quote: "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." So very true. Thank you for sharing this.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Jan 4:
    ✅✅✅ exercise today was walking at work (inside the building, where it was warm!)
    Pass Days Used: 0/3

UPDATE:

X
    Pass Days Used: 1/3

I had to come back and say that I forgot to log an after work peanut butter snack that I had yesterday that I FORGOT to put into my food diary..... which I promptly remembered once I went to bed! When I put it into my food diary (right then, so I wouldn't forget) of course it put me OVER!! Ugh.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Great posts today
    Pass day 2 for me. No exercise and over calories. The second day failing to keep control over my emotions

@Winner_in_Life I'm sorry that you're struggling so. I'm sending {{{HUGS}}} your way. <3
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Wed 1/5/22

Exercise: 75 min Wii Tennis
    Calories Budget 1200: under
    Tracking: Complete

Pass days 3/3
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld ty, and it is part of a post I was preparing for Content Creator for January so I will share it soon. It's a meme that I screen shot a long time ago. Looking back it, I realized I have been working on all of the points on my journey with the exception of that one. So that is my mantra for this month and I will be working on that. I have a tendency that as soon as my resolve weakens and I eat something that puts me over, then it's free reign for whatever I want for the rest of the day. Time to change that.
  • PiccoloStar
    PiccoloStar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Exercise-bike
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    0/3 pass days