Options
13»

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,328 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    SATURDAY

14. Answer this question: January, 2023 will see what results in you? …

A year from now, I’ll be maintaining my weight between 120-130. I’ll be stronger — able to bench press somewhere between 60 and 100 pounds. My goal is to lift at least half my body weight by January 2023. Once I receive my DEXA scan results, I’ll set more specific goals related to body composition (e.g., percentage of body fat, bone density, etc.).

I also want to increase my flexibility and improve my rowing skills. I’ll have to figure out a way to measure my progress with stretching. Do I dare try to aim for a side or center leg split by next year? It hurts my legs just thinking about it right now! I’m just glad it’s easier to zip my dress in the back now that I’ve lost weight.

At the end of the season, I took a rowing ‘split’ test, which times how fast I can row 500 meters, so I can work on my strength and technique this winter.

I’ll also complete my decluttering project by this time next year. I want to gift and recycle as many unwanted items as possible. We have many local organizations that reuse materials and items but it takes longer to coordinate donations during COVID safety protocols because of changes in drop off times and procedures. They’ve also had to become more selective about the items they take due to shifts in demand. So, it might take some extra effort and time but I’m hopeful I can accomplish this goal. It took me awhile to get the motivation for this project but I’m getting better with practice and feel as though I’m building momentum.

Happy New Year, everyone! 2022 has a nice ring to it. Let’s seize each day!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    SATURDAY, Jan 1st

14. Answer this question: January, 2023 will see what results in you? …

I'll be successfully maintaining my weight in my normal BMI range (below 168 pounds). My FTP on my Peloton will have improved from where it is now. I'll have had a check-up with my doctor and know where my numbers are.
This discussion has been closed.