Registration for NEW Members - JANUARY 2022

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
yamw0yhlbw3f.png

JANUARY 2022 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Welcome to FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible.

The January Challenge will run for four weeks from January 2 - 29, because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Sunday December 26 - Saturday January 1

WHO WE ARE:
Our group was founded by @mari_moulin in 2016. We are now five teams and 125 members strong. We are here to help you lose weight, increase fitness, and gain confidence. Our group has lost over 10,000 pounds to date!

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into five teams. Each team is made up of 25-30 members, including Captains and Motivators. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help grow, inspire, and maintain commitment and energy. We weigh in weekly and report daily to gauge our success, learn, and encourage our teammates.

HOW TO JOIN:
This is the easy part. Simply post below with the following information:
MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT
YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one)

One of our Moderators will assign you to a team and give you the information you need. Check back here on this thread for your team assignment. Start posting on your team chat, and your new friends will guide you through everything!

OUR TEAMS:
Our Team line up and Captains are as follows:
DOWNSIZERS.... Team Captains: @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE...Team Captains: @TeresaW1020 and @broncobuddee
WEIGHT NO MORE...Team Captains: @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WAISTAWAYS...Team Captains: @jugar and @ashleycarole86
SHAPE SHIFTERS....Team Captains: @TheMrWobbly and @JessicaKrall8

OUR MISSION:
Simple — lose weight and become healthier individuals while supporting each other. We emphasize support and accountability. We are there for the long haul.

REGISTER BELOW AND WE WILL DO THE REST!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE???

WEIGHT…. YOU HAVE WEIGHT TO LOSE!

Replies

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME. Lessennan
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY. Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT. 148
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,068 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Lessennan wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME. Lessennan
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY. Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT. 148

Hi there ... Welcome to our wonderful supportive group ... You will be on team Downsizers ... Please head on over to our chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850336/downsizers-team-chat-december-2021#latest

I forgot to mention that if you are not able to post in your team chat ,you may need to click on "Join" under "Options" on the F2F main page

Wishing you they very best :)
  • adoglover
    adoglover Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: adoglover
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 293.8
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 330.2
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one): Any would be wonderful :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited December 2021
    Options
    adoglover wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: adoglover
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 293.8
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 330.2
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one): Any would be wonderful :smile:

So happy to have you join us .. You will be on team Mission Slimpossible...Please head on over to their December chat and introduce yourself ...Wishing you the very best :)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850335/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-december-2021#latest

Also if you are not able to post in your team chat, you may need to click on "Join" under "Options" on the F2F main page :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hi Liselyn 👋🏻. I will be joining again for January

I would like to rejoin my old team the downsizers with Linda and Megan.

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight : will be back with on Saturday.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi Liselyn 👋🏻. I will be joining again for January

I would like to rejoin my old team the downsizers with Linda and Megan.

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight : will be back with on Saturday.

Hi Mari ...Welcome back to our team ... Glad to see you back ...You have been missed ...You are back on our team ....https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850336/downsizers-team-chat-december-2021#latest
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Username: metaphysicalstudio
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Current Weight: 145 lb
    Highest Weight: 145 lb
    No team preference
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Username: metaphysicalstudio
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Current Weight: 145 lb
    Highest Weight: 145 lb
    No team preference

Welcome to our amazing group ... Happy to have you join us .... You will be on team WaistAway... Please head on over to their December chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850332/waistaways-team-chat-december-2021#latest

Best of luck to you :)

Also if you are not able to post in your team chat, you may need to click on "Join" under "Options" on the F2F main page
  • ppmusic06
    ppmusic06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MFP USERNAME ppmusic06

Weigh in day: Monday

Starting weight: 250.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited January 2022
    Options
    ppmusic06 wrote: »
    MFP USERNAME ppmusic06

Weigh in day: Monday

Starting weight: 250.2

Hi there ......Welcome to our awesome group .... You will be on team Weight No More... Please head on over to their January Chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10852333/weight-no-more-team-chat-january-2022#latest

Wishing you the very best :)

Also if you are not able to post in your team chat, you may need to click on "Join" under "Options" on the F2F main page
  • jnoe3622
    jnoe3622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME - jnoe3622
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Friday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 161
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 165
  • jugar
    edited December 2021
    Options
    jnoe3622 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME - jnoe3622
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Friday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 161
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 165

Greetings @jnoe3622 -- welcome to the Fat2Fit family. You'll be joining Team Mission Slimpossible. Go right ahead to the team chat and say hello, introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have. There will be a new January chat thread starting up on Saturday, and then the January challenge officially starts on Sunday. You'll be ready to roll!

Go here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850335/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-december-2021#latest

If you have any troubles posting, you probably need to go to the Fat2Fit homepage and click on "Join" in the "Options" . That should take care of it!

Fat2Fit Home Page:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • KittyLady2
    KittyLady2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, I decided it's time to recommit to getting the rest of this weight off and living a healthier life. I was on the Downsizer team a long time ago and remember how nice and supportive both Linda and Megan the leaders were.

I'd like to be back on Downsizer team if possible!

MFP USER NAME: flowerblossom_58
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 306.4
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 400
    TEAM PREFERENCE: Downsizer

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hello, I decided it's time to recommit to getting the rest of this weight off and living a healthier life. I was on the Downsizer team a long time ago and remember how nice and supportive both Linda and Megan the leaders were.

I'd like to be back on Downsizer team if possible!

MFP USER NAME: flowerblossom_58
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 306.4
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 400
    TEAM PREFERENCE: Downsizer

Welcome back ... You will be on our wonderful team ...Please head on over to our December chat and re-introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850336/downsizers-team-chat-december-2021#latest

• JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi there! I enjoyed reading everyone's reflections and goals. I'm excited to engage with a community.

Name: JodiSW
    Weigh-In Day: Fridays
    CW: 172.6
    HW: 242
    No preferred team - happy to be here!
  • jugar
    Options
    JodiSW wrote: »
    Hi there! I enjoyed reading everyone's reflections and goals. I'm excited to engage with a community.

Name: JodiSW
    Weigh-In Day: Fridays
    CW: 172.6
    HW: 242
    No preferred team - happy to be here!

Wonderful to have you join it! You'll be with Team Downsizers, and I am sure it will help you reach your goals. Go ahead to the team chat and introduce yourself, ask any questions you might have, and get to know your teammates. Have a great January!

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've gotten into a slump and need some better support & accountability again. Love this group!

MFP USER NAME GingerPwr
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Tuesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 158lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 168
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one) - I was on Weight no More last time - I'd love to be back there again.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    Hey! I've gotten into a slump and need some better support & accountability again. Love this group!

MFP USER NAME GingerPwr
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Tuesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 158lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 168
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one) - I was on Weight no More last time - I'd love to be back there again.

Welcome back ... You will be back on Weight No More... Please head on over to their December chat and re-introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850334/weight-no-more-team-chat-december-2021#latest

• Mnmiller0921
    Mnmiller0921 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME : mnmiller0921
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY : Thursday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT : 285
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT : 285
    TEAM PREFERENCE Downsizers
  • jugar
    Options
    MFP USER NAME : mnmiller0921
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY : Thursday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT : 285
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT : 285
    TEAM PREFERENCE Downsizers

Welcome! You will certainly be able to join the awesome Downsizers - they are a great bunch and I'm sure you'll have success if you stick with them. Go ahead to the team chat and introduce yourself, get familiar with how everything works, and you'll be ready to go for January!

Also if you are not able to post in your team chat, you may need to click on "Join" under "Options" on the F2F main page.
This discussion has been closed.