Active?

Options
kat2266
kat2266 Posts: 8 Member
Is anyone active in this group?
I could use support & would love to support others.

Replies

• ProgessNotPerfection
    Options
    I’m just starting, too. Not sure what groups are active yet or not. But, yes, I’d love to use this group for support as well. Good luck to you as you start your new year!!
  • doodleb1954
    doodleb1954 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I really could use the support too. I am starting all over again and I and examining why I am binge eating. I know a lot of people use food for comfort, but I find I use food to stuff down my feelings. Let's put it this way, I eat my feelings. I need to find ways of expressing my feelings as opposed to eating them. Not an easy thing to do when you have been doing it for 60 years. So, I could really use the support.
  • cuteangel80
    cuteangel80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation I'm here too
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I too have been a binger for over half a century. I’ve managed to lose weight but still can’t have certain foods (I’m looking at you chocolate chips) in the house.
  • GingyJoy
    GingyJoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to understand that what's going on with me has always been binge eating disorder. It's kinda scary and I'm wanting to face it head on. I have a CBT app and some books that are looking helpful. What's the one thing that has helped you the most that you wish you'd known long ago??