What have you found on MFP?

Options
sblanc5
sblanc5 Posts: 1 Member
Hi Susan,

I was in the Spark. Beck Diet Group too. I am pretty sure that we've corresponded - or at least maybe crossed paths. Have you found any good alternatives? Did this group get any takers? I've been on Noom since Spark closed. It has some good features but doesn't have everything that I need, plus it costs $$. I am still exploring options, but I am thinking that MFP might be the best at this point.

Hope you are getting ready to enter the New Year in good health in spite of all....

Answers

• Susan_CDN
    Susan_CDN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This group doesn’t seem to be active. I am friends with “marsharunwalkrun” who was SLENDERELLA61 in Spark Beck Group. What was your user name in Spark? Marsha and I both considered NOOM, but are trying MFP first. the-fae (I might not have that exact) is also on MFP. I can’t recall if they are in this Beck group or not. Anyway, Marsha and I recently started to correspond through MFP mail every day and support each other. There is a Facebook group “the Beck diet solution book club/ support group” that is just starting a reading of the pink book and there appears to be a lot of people who intend to follow the reading. You might want to check that out. My hubby and I share the same Facebook account which means he will see the Beck group posts. I prefer to use the MFP mail for talking about struggles and achievements, I just feel self-conscious talking about it on FB. I will try to add you as friend and feel free to MFP Mail me.