WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,062 Member
    Options
    @deniners2 you had a great week! 2.5 pounds gone. Any faster than that, it tends to creep back on you. Well done! I think cutting back the sodium a bit can help, but don't forget that only really changes water weight. Losing fat and building up muscle is going to make a bigger difference in your shape and how great you feel so keep that calorie deficit bubbling right along. Great job!

I hope everyone gives this week's full group challenge a try - adapt as needed and go for it! I like that it gives short movement "assignments" throughout the day so it does not take a big time chunk all at once.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10853885/january-week-3-group-challenge-5-10-15-20-workout#latest
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,074 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    kjt7udgr8x89.gif

And the winners are...

@Lonestarbabe - 1st place
    @Veronica1359 - 2nd place

I sent each of you a private message and my email address. Please email me back so I have a way to reach you...working on getting your prizes to you soon! Thanks for participating and sending in your recipes this week...it was a lot of fun!!

Hope you'll come see the fun we're having this week in the Week 3 challenge!!
    Jessica :blush:
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1/15 steps:
    12,999 including 72 minutes on the treadmill.

Wine night was fun! I drank a lot of water so I don't have a hangover 😁
  • jugar
    Options
    OK - time for the quick reminders!

Sunday still due:
    @twdempsey
    @graceojo999
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @Phyllislee0124 (I'm still hoping you'll find us!!)

Monday people:
    @Waifer003
    @DD265

Off we go into week THREE - :smiley:
  • lonestarbabe
    lonestarbabe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I sent each of you a private message and my email address. Please email me back so I have a way to reach you...working on getting your prizes to you soon!

Yaaay! That was a fun challenge for me. I really enjoyed that.

I didn't receive a message, and I can't figure out how to message you. I don't know what is wrong with my messaging.

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    Steps for last week. I didn't get my walk in Saturday like I wanted, but even at 2k steps that's more than I've been trending on the weekends so I'll take it.

Great way of looking at it! Way to go! Seeing those patterns and observing improvements in trends in many different ways is great... and motivating too!!

Hope you and your son enjoy your tasty meal plan this week!

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    1/15 exercise:
    10 mins yoga
    10 mins core strength
    46 minutes indoor cycling
    10361 steps

Our weekend has been great.. a good recharge after a busy work week. We video chatted with Brad's mom, took our dog to get groomed, had a walk at our favorite off-leash in Red Deer, went out for brunch, watched our Bills win, went snowshoeing in Kananaskis, and had pizza. It was a good combo of a lot of things.

Off to bike and then unwind before the week begins!
  • jugar
    Options
    Uh oh - almost forgot the step/exercise report! sorry @ashleycarole86 :blush:

Sunday - 13,142 + 45 min. exercise bike
    Monday - 9085 + 15 strength, 45 bike
    Tuesday - 9564 + 15 Pilates
    Wednesday - 8914 + 20 strength, 15 Pilates, 45 bike
    Thursday - 11,961 + 20 strength, 30 Pilates
    Friday - 10,108 + 30 Pilates, 70 snowshoe
    Saturday - 4420 + 20 strength, 45 bike
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

I sent each of you a private message and my email address. Please email me back so I have a way to reach you...working on getting your prizes to you soon! Thanks for participating and sending in your recipes this week...it was a lot of fun!!
    j3bma8i7topb.png
    I did not receive your message. I sent one to you. Have a good week,

Verônica

This discussion has been closed.