MyFitnessPal is Looking for a Keto Success Story

Options
Betty
Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
Hello! Our marketing team is interested in highlighting a keto success story. They are specifically looking for a woman between the ages of 18-45 in the United States that has lost a significant amount of weight on a keto diet and would be interested in sharing their experience and corresponding before and after photos.

Feel free to respond to this post or private message me if you would like to be considered.

All the Best,
Betty
MyFitnessPal Community Manager

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    Well, not in your key demographic. I'm 58. But since August 26th, I've lost 38 pounds. I've also brought down my A1c. I'm a T2D, and my A1c was 7.2 on October 6th. Today, January 6th, it's 5.3! So that to me, is more exciting than the weight loss!

Thank you so much for sharing your story! Lowering your A1c is an impressive accomplishment.

• dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing! way to go
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    @duraesstephanie7994 Wow! What a gorgeous place to live! Good luck in your quest! I have not really exercised since starting back in August. A walk here and there, dancing around my bedroom for about 10-15 minutes here and there. I attempted a yoga session from YouTube but decided I better not lest I end up injuring myself again. I do daily stretches to keep my hips and glutes limber. But that's about it. I've lost all my pounds basically from diet. The last thing I need is to injure myself again. Then be laid up and there goes all my hard work. Because dieting and trying to follow a meal plan is hard work.

Good luck! You can do it! Can I come live with you?!?
  • tamaraclc
    tamaraclc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can MyFitnessPal pal track Keto. I’m starting this and I’m very confused
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    tamaraclc wrote: »
    Can MyFitnessPal pal track Keto. I’m starting this and I’m very confused

You can change your diary to fit keto .... go to the diary setting and change your fat, protein and carbs to what you want ... just make sure it equals 100 ... for example 5% carbs ...70% fat and 25% protein
  • dennis3031
    dennis3031 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    0lcggmzqgxiz.jpeg