Introductions!

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Welcome to the February 2022 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and stay true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. We look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Feel free to introduce yourself and then join us for the remainder of our January UAC Challenge. You can join us for the last few days of January here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142048-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2022
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    WELCOME @experimentofone !! We're glad you're here! Great job on losing 27 lbs so far! You're well on your way! And you restore vintage and antique trucks - how cool is that??? We're looking forward to getting to know you! :)

And WELCOME BACK to our teammates:

@jmu1965 - awesome job maintaining your 70lb loss! That's not an easy task!

@LazyBlondeChef - so glad to see you're coming back for February! Even though you feel like you're "stuck", at least you've been able to maintain! High Five to YOU! ;)

@enlightenme3 Congrats on losing 25 so far - especially over the holidays!!

So glad you're all joining us again in February! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Welcome back @Arc2Arc Lorenzo! I'm so glad that you've stayed with us! Even though your surgery has prevented you from doing much exercise these last several weeks, you determined early on that you weren't going to 'drop out' and that you would continue to check in, and do the best that you could, in spite of what you were dealing with!! THAT is a true Champion in my book EVERY.single.day. :)

And @TerriRichardson112 , YOU are such an inspiration and encouragement to the group! I appreciate YOU, your insight, patience, consistency, and wisdom! <3 I'm so glad you're here!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @seilidhe Beth, I'm so glad to see you joining us in February. I know you've been under a lot of stress lately. Prayers for your DD, our mama's hearts hurt when our children hurt - not matter how old they are!! <3

@makattack220 Love your username! WELCOME! I think you'll LOVE this group! Like you, I too have lost and gained (repeat ad infinitum)...... but with the help of this group and wisdom and insight of many of the "seasoned, veteran losers" here, I've been able to lose 50 lbs this time and KEEP.IT.OFF.... even through the holidays. Correction: I did gain 5 lbs in December while in more of a "maintenance mode" due to being under the weather most of the month, but was able to take that off quickly in January when I got serious again. But you're right - it's all about mindset and habits. We look forward to getting to know you better in February!
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    thanks @Mrs_Hoffer ! Hearing your success story and browsing through the Jan UAC posts has been very inspirational. I'm really glad I decided to start right away and not wait for Feb to start! :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @ideas2 Susan! I'm so glad that you're joining us for February! <3 Congrats on the 39 lbs thus far (and 10 in January!!) GO you!!!!
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    @melissan84 - you chose a great group to join! I recently joined myself a couple of months ago and love how encouraging and supportive this group is. So many caring individuals!