February 9

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Wednesday February 9

My exercise is walking (for the most part) so no pass days are taken. When I can get back into the pool, I will schedule rest days from that as it is much a more intense activity level.

✅ Tracking - done

✅ Calories - under

✅ Exercise - indoor treadmill workout + outdoor walk with the pup: total time 77 minutes. 13,000+ steps

0️⃣ Pass days used
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

Pass Days Used: 0
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅

Pass days used: 2/3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Taking a pass day due to no exercise. I did get far more steps than I typically would but not enough to count.

MFP is completely annoying me. I'm sorry I paid for pro. The logging out thing has become excessive on the web. The app still works but I dislike entering food because you can't do the checks for multiple items and since I often eat the same food for lunch that I ate for dinner the night before I have to add each item individually instead of doing checkmarks.

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef, I have found that when the web page “Fitness starts with what you eat” is presented, I don’t actually need to log in. Simply click on FOOD in the blue bar, it takes me to the food database. From there you can click on Food Diary. It’s still very fiddly and you can’t get the proper “home page” with friends’ comments, so it’s very annoying.
    Sorry, I can’t post pictures or screenshots, but give it a try.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Taking a pass day due to no exercise. I did get far more steps than I typically would but not enough to count.

MFP is completely annoying me. I'm sorry I paid for pro. The logging out thing has become excessive on the web. The app still works but I dislike entering food because you can't do the checks for multiple items and since I often eat the same food for lunch that I ate for dinner the night before I have to add each item individually instead of doing checkmarks.

I also paid once for pro and will never do this again. Already for few days web interface changes from English to German every time I switch between home and food and so on. With German you have a complete different lay-out, community and groups. Every time I have to go to the bottom of the page to change the language :D
    And the ticker doesn't work for ages now :/
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    2/9

Exercise: 55 minutes weight training, 45 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Wound up busy last night so posting the next morning...

February 9
    ✅✅✅
    0 pass days used

Exercise was a 21 minute walk.

My corrected count is 3 full and 8 half within 365 (much lower).
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,797 Member
    Options

It is really annoying… On the app you can multi add food or copy meals over from previous days (same meal only tho) Just click the multi add to do more than one at a time after you go inside the meal. On the iPhone its a blue bar at the bottom,