Workout wear?

Options
ecka723
ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
Hi all, I am looking for tips on workout wear to use. I have been looking into compression pants/capris, but I am worried 1) they won't fit correctly, and 2) that they will make me look ridiculous!

Has anyone have any experience with the compression gear? The stuff I am looking at is from the Old Navy plus size section on their website.

What do you wear when working out?

Replies

• 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Plane and simple thats me I wear what is comfortable.
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am new here and will introduce myself in the right thread
    I bought my compression leggings from
    http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/
    they have shorts and capris and full leg pants up to 5x
    Mine are really comfy
    I have even worn them on the plane during interstate travel as they really make a difference.
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    i wear shorts or capris and t-shirts to work out in. nothing fancy, but i do need a much better sports bra!
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Woman Within has bike shorts and leggings up to 5X. I usually wear a size 22-24, so I bought 3X and then much later found out 3X is actually 26-28. I thought I had lost so much weight!

Old Navy didn't have any in my size, but I usually buy online.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am looking for tips on workout wear to use. I have been looking into compression pants/capris, but I am worried 1) they won't fit correctly, and 2) that they will make me look ridiculous!

Has anyone have any experience with the compression gear? The stuff I am looking at is from the Old Navy plus size section on their website.

What do you wear when working out?

I wear compression shorts or capris to keep stuff in line, but I wear shorts or yoga pants over them. I've got the weird belly flap going on so everything tends to look like a camel toe whether it's near my crotch or not because of my belly. The nice thing about most of the compression stuff is that it's wicking so even wearing a layer over it still helps keep things cooler.