New-hello

Options
ttoolen
ttoolen Posts: 4 Member
I am new to this group. A little about me: I have been with my husband for over 30 years and we have a beautiful daughter who turns 25 in June. I started a boutique (Hanger Envy) in April of 2021. It is online only, and it is more a hobby for me to desires than anything. My plan was to get in shape by my 50th birthday last year, but I was in a car accident and it took many months to recover, so that di not happen. My daughter is big in weightlifting and she helped me find an amazing personal trainer that I have been working with since January 4th who actually listens to what your limitations are and pushes you to reach goals. She also is certified is women’s wellness and has me on different supplies that overall with that addition and exercise has made a big difference in my life. I feel that I will hit. I am no longer worried about that number in the scale- just how my body looks in clothes. I feel I will hit my goal to look amazing in a bikini by May- which is my goal this year because we are going to Jamaica.

Sorry for the long intro- but this is where I currently am and wanted to share.

Replies

• ttoolen
    ttoolen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry for all the typos! 🤦‍♀️
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,201 Member
    Options
    @ttoolen - Hello and welcome!

I fear this group isn't very active anymore, but there are lots of nice people all over the Community to interact with. Some of the challenges can be a good way to get acquainted with people, for example, if there are any that appeal to you. It sounds like you're already on a great, positive track, with family support and a good trainer to guide you. Good show! If you do run into any challenges, or have questions about anything, need ideas, the Community can be very helpful.

Wishing you much success!