Introductions!

Options
13»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,210 Member
    Options
    Hi @VickiSLaw and welcome! There is a MFP 101 7 day free course and I found it very helpful when I started. You can find it under “Plans”. To get there (from in the app): click on the “…” on the bottom right of your screen. Choose “Plans”. Click on “Free” and you should see the MFP 101 course.

Wishing you well! 🥰
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new starting late March. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I have recently regained 50lbs that I had lost and am near my highest weight yet again. I have struggled with accountability/consistency and have been resistant to it. I need to develop patterns in my daily activities. Such as stretching in am, bedtime routine, and improved wake/sleep cycle. I think daily check-ins will keep me focused on long-term goals/change.
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @foxcc Welcome! It sounds like you have a great plan and we are glad to have you here. This is a great group full of supportive, encouraging people - I hope checking in here becomes a helpful part of your new routine!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @foxcc Yes, welcome! There are a lot of wonderful people here, with terrific suggestions, and helpful hints! Don't be afraid to talk about areas that you find difficult and/or ask questions in the WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND thread! We look forward to getting to know you better!