March 2

Options
13»

Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    March 2 - Pass Day 1
    Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong, 30 minute walk, no stretching (this is why I mention it -- it's too easy to skip)
    Tracking: Planned the day at my target level. Tracked every extra nibble, which made me over.
    Calories: Over

Yes I still am down 0.2 pounds this morning.
    I was not that hungry yesterday - most of my nibbles were just because things looked good and I couldn't resist, rather than that I was too hungry and couldn't resist. I was 255 calories over.

I think I am going to focus on truly complete tracking this month, which to be honest I have really never done. I know those are the rules and I felt like I was doing it "enough" but I think I am beginning to see really I wasn't. More in 'What's On Your Mind"
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Ty for an inspiring opener. I screenshot the I Choose poem for future reference.

I hope you have a good visit @Winner_in_Life.I feel for you.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: »
    We're between groceries right now... so eating just what's in the house. Yeah, we need to start keeping things that are a little more in line with what we should be eating rather than what we would like to eat in a perfect world.

I hear you. I haven't yet gone to the store since I got home from my recent trip. There are absolutely no veggies in the house so my diet is not the healthiest at the moment. I really need to go the store today.

• ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 40 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

• BethAnnD75
    BethAnnD75 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I got home so late last night that I didn't log.

Exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Under calorie goal, I didn't want to eat at 1 a.m.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Exercise: no
    Tracking: yes
    Calories under: no, but close
    1st pass day
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,443 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes