March 2022 Health Goals

Options
slowerbutqwik
slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
edited April 2022 in Social Groups
I'm a bit late, but life, you know? It's time to set March Madness Health Goals.
This month I'm working on abstaining from my slider foods.... Tortilla Chips and salsa, crackers, and sugar free candy.

Replies

• krisbradley08
    krisbradley08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm late too, but after seeing my Dr, and getting given an uncomfortable dose of reality. I had to addmit I was slacking, not caring and getting back to old habits. I still lost 6 lbs from Dec to March, and did well with exercise, but I had stopped tracking foods. When I started again it was a pain, but I am seeing myself going back in to weight loss mode and still haven't ng the strength gains. It was weird to not feel ashamed of my self at the water park, but I didn't wear the coverup I usually do, I felt nervous but confident.
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    And I'm even later! But life for me has now included my second knee replacement! Woowoo! It'll be 14 days Friday since surgery and while I'm not supposed to compare to two knees (my physio therapist scolds me hard when I do lol) I can't help it. This one is recovering well, PT is going well and there is definitely progress but I can't stop myself feeling disappointed at the fact its slower than the other knee.

So goals for the rest of March are recovery, PT and keeping a handle on snacking and ordering in. Hubby is in charge of housework and cooking so we have been ordering in more. 🤦‍♀️ The result: up about 4.5 pounds atm

But as I progress and regain more mobility things will return to normal. Hubby is showing the weight gain too ... He eats much bigger amounts than me, naturally.

Ongoing is the keyword!
This discussion has been closed.