anyone found the secret to help drop this menopause weight?

Options
So I have steadily gained weight over the last 5 years to the tune of 35lbs. I have literally tried everything: naturopath, private trainer, Noom, Keto, Dr. Jaden, and nothing... I have plantar facitiis so walking is out now. any advice would be so fantastic. I hate looking at myself in the mirror now. I have been fit all my life and this is just soo hard.

Replies

• roselynkeen
    roselynkeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How have you gotten on? I have had to have a full hysterectomy and have a neuroma in my foot so footwear has been limited but recently went to a Podiatrist who has done dry needling on my foot which is amazing and I have bought some orthodic trainers so hopefully I can get back into my training now. I need to lose 16kg I too have always been active going to really try and delve into the Mediterranean way of eating.
  • JessCatapano
    JessCatapano Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I am in the same boat as you and so many other women.
    I want to save HRT for a last resort and have been struggling with not only the weight gain but negative emotions, lack of energy & motivation, brain fog and sleep issues.
    Is there any secret sauce?

Why do so many women struggling with this with no safe, economical remedy?
  • roselynkeen
    roselynkeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am unable to have HRT something to do with having everything removed after my Uterine Cancer :'( But I am staying hopeful that I can shift this :)