2 weeks clean

Options
Ila1227
Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
Hi all. Am new to this group. Am glad it is active. The vegetarian ones I signed up for don’t seem to be current. After an absence I’ve been back to clean eating. Feels sooo good However due to my age and medications losing is such a struggle gaining no problem at all lol

Replies

• SisterBelle27
    SisterBelle27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Hope you are doing well. I did fairly good when I was logging in daily. The stats in black in white stopped me from eating sometimes later into the night. However I have been off the site for a few weeks now and bingo--gained 6 pounds in the blink of an eye. I also try to do more plant based eating but the junk food was calling my name and the result is F A T. So disappointed with myself but trying to get real with myself again.
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It is hard, but never give up. I know the cleaner I eat the better I feel. I always tell myself you know how that is going to make you feel after you eat it!! If it don't have a lot of sugar in it, I can eat a little just enough to get that fix...:) Feels good not to deprive myself all the time like I used to, allowing that treat once in a while.