April 8

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Exercise: Yes - Body Combat work out
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: Yes
    (1 pass day used so far)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    WAAAAA!!!!! It's SNOWING out there right now!

owgypgqq8uvs.png

I would SOOO much rather have "April rain bringing about May flowers" .... particularly in light as it was 18 C (~65 F ) and brightly sunny with daffodils in full bloom most of my trip in the second half of March.
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    WAAAAA!!!!! It's SNOWING out there right now!

Me too @BMcC9 !❄️ Someday spring will come... and my snow piles will melt... All I really want right now is one sunny day🌞 But yes, TGIF @jamcnewman !!!😁
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    April 8:

✅✅✅ so far today, exercise is 5 mins on the treadmill, 5 mins dancing; 5 mins on the rebounder; and 5 mins on the wobble board. (Can you tell I'm anxious and can't sit/stand still today? Lol.)

Monthly report: ❌❌❌❌✅❌✅✅

I'm posting early today as I'm hitting the road right from work today to head to Pittsburgh for the weekend. :) If I don't get 3 ✅'s today, I'll report the correction tomorrow. Have a terrific weekend err'body!!! ;)

Great post Julie! @jamcnewman !! Spring keeps flirting with us here in central Ohio... but Old Man Winter is still hangin on! Lol. #comeonspring
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Friday

yes x3
    pass days used 0/3
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    3xyes. 8.5 km run. Pass days used 1/3
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    8 April
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - a fine 7 miler this morning in perfect weather!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - yes and even have room for a treat after dinner.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - yes all prelogged.
    Pass days used:0

Weekend plans include some spring cleaning. again. AND a little bit of sunvitDbathing.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    Done done and done
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Kudos to everyone!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes

Spent most of my day at home with my feet up. I am trying to get my water retention to go down.
    Have a great weekend. I hope I can celebrate my youngest granddaughter’s birthday on Sunday. She is turning 3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,055 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅

3 Pass Days left

Tomorrow: IKEA with DYD
    Sun: Visit DED. Granddaughter is home for Easter.

Tuesday: Meeting with daughter, and granddaughter for an lunch outing to Belfast City. Planning to go to Apple shop for a new iPad.

Good Friday: Family picnic weather permitting.
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend and week ahead with family 🥰 Enjoy all the moments. @TerriRichardson112
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    jmu1965 wrote: »
    Kudos to everyone!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes

Spent most of my day at home with my feet up. I am trying to get my water retention to go down.
    Have a great weekend. I hope I can celebrate my youngest granddaughter’s birthday on Sunday. She is turning 3
    @jmu1965 I can sense your frustration with this Jill and my heart goes out to you. Keep with it; it will improve. 💛 What a lovely party to look forward to on Sunday 🎉🥳🎈
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    8 April
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - a fine 7 miler this morning in perfect weather!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - yes and even have room for a treat after dinner.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - yes all prelogged.
    Pass days used:0

Weekend plans include some spring cleaning. again. AND a little bit of sunvitDbathing.
    @SummerSkier Spring cleaning seems to be taking us a long time here! I am almost ready to give up the effort until the snowfalls stop (but that could be well into late May)… Enjoy your Vitamin D sun bathing — I am sure it will feel glorious! And super job on your 7 mile run this morning 🌟🌟🌟