• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,046 Member
    πŸš΄πŸ‹οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    Great job Lesley! 🌷🌷🌷
  • jamcnewman
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes I did! 20 minute walk with the dog.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Kind of. According to the tracker I could eat another 900 calories but I have already had more than I planned.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes I did!

Other
    Didn’t drink any alcohol, got some work done and am feeling a bit happier than yesterday
    Sounds like a really good day @Mia_Vojago β€” well done! I am glad your spirits are improved. Take good care of yourself. πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    3xyes. 8.5 km run. Pass days used 1/3
    Super job today Svetlana! 🌷🌼🌷 @Winner_in_Life
  • jamcnewman
    edited April 2022
    Friday April 8
    βœ…βœ…βœ… Lots of walking today: 10+ km; 15,000+ steps.

We had a beautiful sunny day here today (and I was able to pull out and wear my lighter weight long down jacket for the long walk with Beauregard). Strong breezes, as the wind off the ice on the lake still takes the temperature down. πŸ₯Ά But no complaints as we were able to be outdoors for longer stretches today. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Some of the geese are in the water; some still prefer to be on the ice (where it is probably warmer)….
    flprzzzyy04g.jpeg

They opened the weir at the bridge today to force water into the creek system. By our walk tonight, some of the creek bed paths are flooded out.
    yd961ah83fmb.jpeg

Video is here (listen to the sound of that water!):
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/070V2FT59FY6d5vxNt8LH3rfw

Rainy day forecast for tomorrow so I’ll be glad for all the time I could spend outdoors today. Sunday will be a start on some yard cleanup. More snow is predicted for next week, but we never know at this time of year. So I just try to take every day as it comes. πŸ₯°
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    βœ”οΈŽ 20+ mins exercise (49min walk)
    βœ”οΈŽ Within calorie budget
    βœ”οΈŽ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🌱=3 βœ”οΈŽ's, πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ=pass):
    🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-πŸŒ±β€“πŸŒ±-🌱-🌱-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
    Passes used = 0 / 3

Habit tracking this month:
    βœ”οΈŽ read/listen/take notes with intention on subjects towards desired identity 5+ days/week
    πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“šβ€“πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
    βœ”οΈŽ more whole foods/less processed food, this month: no flour 5+ days/week
    🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-πŸ«β€“πŸ«-🫐-🫐-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,238 Member
    βœ… Exercise: 30 minutes walking, 30 minutes swimming
    βœ… Calories
    βœ… Tracked

0 passdays used ( )
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    @jamcnewman 10+km walk is impressive πŸ’ͺπŸ‘. And I like your photos 🀩. Please keep posting πŸ™‹
  • Lynn__W
    Lynn__W Posts: 865 Member
    On Plan: <1200 cals
    Tracker: yes
    Exercise: 20 min housework (vac & mopping) & 20 min raking and moving wood

Feeling okay today so pushed to get a clean house in case I feel like I'm run over by a train tomorrow.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    3x Yes

I don't know why but I wasn't hungry today and ate hardly anything at all. Probably subconsciously trying to undo the damage over the last few days.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    Yes x3
  • 4th pass day
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,517 Member
    Yes x 3! I worked toward conquering the treadmill
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    I was too tired to check in last night, but was yes x3 for the day. Busy weekend ahead with family visiting and a Sunday soup potluck.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,491 Member
    βœ… Exercise - 1 hour Jazzercise
    βœ… Calories -
    βœ… Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    5 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-P-P-P-5-6-P-8

Didn’t have dinner until almost 8 pm, but workout was late in the afternoon (normally I’m a morning workout person).

• Mia_Vojago
    Mia_Vojago Posts: 12 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Somehow it seems I did.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes!

Other
    Had a cocktail at dinner but I kept it light. Did lots of walking thanks to all the shopping I did today. My kitchen renovation is finally almost done so there are a few decorative items to buy which is the best part!