Replies

• Iitstuesday
    Iitstuesday Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5’8 51 y/o
    SW 3/1/22 139.8
    GW 134

CW 138.4

As expected gained back some of the weight after being sick but really been fluctuating in the 137’s which I’ll take!! Have been consistently tracking and def a lot of wins. Been traveling a lot and better managing food on the road. Slowly…will keep at it.
  • stacyrey12
    stacyrey12 Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @k8richer -37 today. Feelin' it.

My weight is not doing what I want, but I pretty much have to do what only I can right now (perimenopause and surgery recovery) to maintain and keep muscle. I just really like pizza.
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @stacyrey12 I hear you on the pizza, perimenopause and pushups (didja catch the amazing alliteration there!?).

This is the point in the Pushup Challenge where I start losing interest, not because i cant do it physically but bc its too much work to count and remember how many pushups I've done over the day. I did anywhere between 30 and 40 yesterday. Any tips!? 😀
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    48yr 5'3"

April 1 - 128lbs
    April 5 - 127.8lbs
    April 9 - 127.7lbs
    April 16 - 127.6lbs
    April 24 - 128.5lbs?

Cardio and strength training continue apace, I've just enjoyed some healthy but big meals lately. I need to ignore the number on the scale and enjoy the fitness and strength gains.

It is Day 24 of Pushup Challenge and will do 45 pushups over the day. Broken into 3 spread out sessions, it is still doable. Although my biceps are wondering what the heck is going on and feeling a bit sore. It is the last week and no rest days between now and the end. By Saturday April 30 the challenge finishes with 60 pushups in one day!

Wishing you all great weeks!
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    CW: 122
    GW: My pants continuing to fit.

4-4: 122
    4-11: 122
    4-17: 123
    4-26: 124

This is going to go up again at least once more - we've had two three day trial weekends and my sodium intake/hydration levels are insane. It should come down after that but I won't be surprised if my May weigh in looks something like 127-128 or so.
  • samgibbs30
    samgibbs30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    k8richer wrote: »
    Friends, spring is here! I saw plenty of us had awesome progress in March so let's keep it going!

48yrs 5'3"
    GW eventually - a strong fast 125lbs

April 1 - 128lbs

I commit to choosing heavier weights, keep up with bootcamp (HIIT) and soccer, walk the dog every day and....I started a 30 Day pushup challenge today! (April has 30 days BTW). Someone here did it last year and I need to do it again. Anyone with me? Let's have buff arms for May!

Here's what I'm doing:
    Start on Day 1 with 5 push-ups. Each day, you'll add about 2 reps to the previous day's total, and every seventh day, you'll rest. On the very last day of the challenge (Day 30), you'll finish with 60 push-ups.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/1012951-30day-pushup-challenge/
    k8richer wrote: »
    Friends, spring is here! I saw plenty of us had awesome progress in March so let's keep it going!

48yrs 5'3"
    GW eventually - a strong fast 125lbs

April 1 - 128lbs

I commit to choosing heavier weights, keep up with bootcamp (HIIT) and soccer, walk the dog every day and....I started a 30 Day pushup challenge today! (April has 30 days BTW). Someone here did it last year and I need to do it again. Anyone with me? Let's have buff arms for May!

Here's what I'm doing:
    Start on Day 1 with 5 push-ups. Each day, you'll add about 2 reps to the previous day's total, and every seventh day, you'll rest. On the very last day of the challenge (Day 30), you'll finish with 60 push-ups.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/1012951-30day-pushup-challenge/

• samgibbs30
    samgibbs30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can I join you ladies I’ve just started walking and working out Avon could do with some motivation and a kick up the bum 🙏🏻
  • shazmorgan
    shazmorgan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm super keen to join in on these monthly challenges. Are they every month? Is it the same challenge each month as above? Or do they change?
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for the May Challenge. :)