Help with Keto

Options
I think Im having app issues. I already sent a message about that. I have a diary question about net carbs. Can someone help?

Replies

• NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Sorry you're having problems. This place is wonky at times, that's for sure! I'm sure someone can help you with your question, but we have to know what your question is. If it's how to make the app calculate your net carbs, there really isn't a way to do that.

I do think you have to go somewhere, bring over something to here, and I know that sounds confusing because it is. I never did it.

I have my goals set for carbs, fiber, protein, fat & cholesterol. Then I just subtract the fiber number from the carbs to get my net carbs. I don't subtract the sugar alcohols. Or, you just enter your own food and enter the net carbs in place of total carbs. That's probably the easiest. Good luck!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I have also found a lot of items with sugar alcohols you can search for the item name followed by net carbs and if you are lucky someone else has already entered it! I have never bothered following the steps to allow net carbs so I just subtract the fiber from the carbs to get my daily total. If sugar alcohols come into play I will see if there is a net carb entry in existence and use that.