1 week post op, lost 20lbs in last 2 weeks!

Options
Wow,
I had my lap-band on Aug 20th. I went in for my 1 week follow-up today and had lost 15lbs this week, 20 in last 2. I've been recovering very well. I had some CO2 shoulder gas pain, just keep walking. I'm off of pain medication. I highly suggest following the rules outlined by your doctor, it really worked to simply do it as it was designed to be done. I also am glad that 4 months ago, I took out all coffee, soda, caffeine, alcohol and most carbs. I also did a 2 week "Master Cleanse" last month and gallstone/liver flush. It helped me to focus-I have wants and I am not them. I don't have to act on thoughts or cravings. I can choose to act consistently with what I'm committed to! My goal is to be under 160lbs in 9 months. I'm a bit nervous to start the "soft protein" phase. I've really enjoyed being on liquids. (Isopure fruit punch powder & Cryosport 100% Whey have been my friends!)

I love myfitnesspal, what a great tool! I wish you all well in your weight loss adventures!
Calee

Replies

• sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats Calee!! Keep up the good work!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice. I too quit caffeine soda ect before surgery. I still (3 years out) do not consume these product/. My weight loss is still rock solid with no regain.