Why am I putting weight on!

Options
lynnie4
lynnie4 Posts: 22 Member
Hi all from sunny Cyprus. I am really struggling and have put on 10lb in the last few months. I eat well , no takeaways love fruit and veg have cut drink out mostly. I stick to 1400 cals. I work from 8-5 3-4 days a week on my feet all day in a bakery but I don’t eat it I think I just breath in the calories! I’m too tired to walk or it’s getting dark when I get home an hour later but do try to swim in the pool 20 lengths. I don’t think I have a metabolism anymore. I know I don’t drink enough water maybe 2-3 cups coffee and a small bottle of water because I’m literally going from one task to the next it’s exhausting. I don’t eat between meals but take salad for lunch. Advice please x

Replies

• hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am am also gaining weight. My diet has not changed but I am exercising less. Being active with work and housework is not enough exercise to give me a cardio boost. I started an activity spreadsheet , posted on my refrigerator to remind me to do the activity and log on FP. What is currently working for you?
  • JulianaO1439
    JulianaO1439 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am here mostly to get healthy, but I want to lose weight for my step son’s wedding next May. I have tried WW with success, but never reached goal. I need to think more along calories, carbs and nutrition and less about points.