September Challenge?

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Hey guys I'm Thinking about what challenge shall I do next. And so far it looks like it's gonna be another squat challenge. My booty/ thighs/ legs needs some toning after this month's challenge.

Who's in???? Just comment below and i'll add you to the group when i make it, which may be tomorrow most likely.

Details: 30 day squat challenge. Day 1 starts at 50 squats and day 30 ends with 250 squats. There will be rest days and each day has a different type of squat. Pictures/ videos will be posted to ensure correct form etc. So this time you may have to visit the group page before attempting squats.

You all have been amazing and dedicated this month and I LOVE YOU ALL!! So awesome. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:

Don't forget to comment below if you're interested.

Replies

• trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    Okay I'd like to try this challenge.
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi, MessyMissy! (May I call you Missy? lol) I didn't know there was more than one kind of squat. You have my attention. Yes, please add me. This would be a great learning experience. Thanks! :smile:
  • tmichel7
    tmichel7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm in!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Would anybody be interested in another 3500 calories a week challenge for September? I would love to show camaraderie and join the squat challenge but I attempted it a few months ago and it was very painful on my knees. I only completed the first 2 weeks in August but am ready to complete 4 weeks in September!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Is this instead of the calories burned challenge, or in addition to it?
    I really liked the calories burned challenge. I'd like to see a burn 4,000 cal per week challenge for next month!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Is this instead of the calories burned challenge, or in addition to it?
    I really liked the calories burned challenge. I'd like to see a burn 4,000 cal per week challenge for next month!

^^^ this, except I would stick to the 3500
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it, plus if possible a 4,000 calorie challenge too, I liked the motivation.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OK So I'll do a 4000 calorie challenge + 30 day squat challenge. You all will be added to the groups tomorrow
  • Smorsb
    Smorsb Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to do this.
  • merari0586
    merari0586 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!!!!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Please add me again too:) But as I already mentioned I will not be doing the squat challenge. Maybe I'll squat about 30 a day but after that my knees are on fire.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Was planning on doing this anyway, so I'm in!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I am in for the 4000 + squat challenge. while I struggled trying to get the 3500 for August I am going to give it another shot for September
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm in for both :-)
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Let's get it done !
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Count me in for both. Let's do this!

I will need info on where to find the GROUP PAGE for squat exercises. Thanks.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I replied in the forums, but I'll reply here too. I'm in for the 4000 but not the squats, I just finished that one. Thanks
  • lmasasa
    lmasasa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join ?