Captains Lounge - JULY 2022

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I am back and I canceled the second trip I was supposed to go on this weekend. Due to getting Covid (again) I managed to lose weight on holidays. [snip]

@lindamtuck2018 So sorry you've been ill again...hope you feel better soon!! Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,111 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I am back and I canceled the second trip I was supposed to go on this weekend. Due to getting Covid (again) I managed to lose weight on holidays. Can I do the last two July weekly weigh ins? My last June weight was 196.2 and my weight on July 6th was 199.6. Todays weight is 193.6. Thanks!

Welcome back! I'm so sorry you got Covid again, though. What a drag! I put you back on regular team, and divided your loss over 2 weeks - now you just need to rest and get well :heart:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please EXC casandraw/SS who is out of town today and next Saturday. She just posted yesterday to let me know. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote...

The July Week 5 Group Challenge is posted and will begin on Sun, Jul 24th. I hope you'll join us for Creativity & the Balanced Plate. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869980/july-week-5-group-challenge-creativity-the-balanced-plate#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • jugar
    Options
    It's that time of the month again - time to get ready for a new month! The recruitment threads all go up Sunday.

Please check up with all your support team people to see who is coming back so we can plan how many new people to put on each team. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Please share the August registration link with your teams - make sure they know that it is only for NEW members and that they can share it to invite friends. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869999/registration-for-new-members-august-2022#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    At the moment we have no active motivators on our team. We decided to wait until September recruit a couple of motivators. I thought I would let you know before you set up the team chats.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please switch Yukie_OP/SS from NWI to LWI for last week. I've updated her weight. Thanks! Jess
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    At the moment we have no active motivators on our team. We decided to wait until September recruit a couple of motivators. I thought I would let you know before you set up the team chats.

Thanks! I'll leave it blank for now, and I hope you are able to find some fabulous people. Good luck!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi all!

The new spreadsheet is up and slowly coming together. I'll put everything in order on Sunday, but in the meantime, you can check on the new month and make sure everything is OK.

Check with your support team people to see if anyone is coming back for August - thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move tahm42 to support. She is in a muscle building phase and will let me know when she is ready to start losing again. Thanks.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move my weigh in day to Wednesday in August. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please change debbieluck to a Wednesday weigh in. She is one of our new members. Thanks.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please EXC SavageMrsMoose/SS from this week's weigh in. She was called into Denver unexpectedly and has no access to a scale. Thanks! JK
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,312 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Can we excuse @HorsesRock9999 for the last week of July--turns out she was on vacay. Also, @BodyTalking gave me a late weigh-in of 179.15 (79.9 kg)--can we take her off the drop list?
  • jugar
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Can we excuse @HorsesRock9999 for the last week of July--turns out she was on vacay. Also, @BodyTalking gave me a late weigh-in of 179.15 (79.9 kg)--can we take her off the drop list?

Yes for both - glad they are there! Also for 79.9 kg I get 176.2 lbs (kg * 2.205)
  • jugar
    Options
    This is now closed. Even if it is stuff about July, go to the August thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.