GET DAT REAR IN GEAR July 2022

Options
2»

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I’m still here doing the things. My weight is still bouncing but staying within the same 2-3 pounds. If I could get past this hump, I’d be excited! I’m doing fairly well with not snacking or if I do I have been staying within my calorie targets. Keeping my protein up is helping. Hope everyone is having a nice summer!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    yeah I too am doing the things. Weight staying stable for now thankfully. I'll be able to focus more in the fall once everything gets more stable. We've got another camping trip coming up this weekend until Tuesday.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Guessing everyone is as crazy busy as me. I'm off into the woods again. Be back Tuesday
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm up 7 lbs after a couple weeks of doing as I please. Time to cut that out and get back to business. I may have to go keto carb level for a couple weeks to kick my body back into gear.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I feel you @tishsmith101! I’m back up where I was in September of last year. Measurements are starting to stall and pics aren’t showing much change. I’m downright sick of tracking but I’ve not been successful otherwise. I need to get out of my rut!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a very good day, momentum for another good day today :)
  • baconslave
    Options
    Ok. August challenge is now up. I'll try to post more often if Life will stop kicking my butt!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10870562/lc-boot-camp-active-august-2022/p1?new=1