Who is fasting to get their deficit?

Metaboliccoach
Metaboliccoach Posts: 11 Member
edited July 2022 in Social Groups
Who is fasting to get their deficit? I’m looking to support others or support each other. Who’s with me? I’ve been Olympic lifting for five years and I’ve cycled through many diets lately to see which way was going to be the best for me since Olympic lifting is anaerobic and the fuel used to Wakesurf is different. I’ve decided to go back to low-carb which I did for at least five years so fasting seems to be the way to go for me. Is anyone else drinking ketones anyone else want to partner up to support each other?
I’m a certified fitness nutritionist specializing in strength and conditioning as well. I’ve been coaching for a little while now couple of years for Nutrition and go to my goal weight but then I thought I would like to cycle through some different phases to build muscle and I’ve built about 26 pounds of muscle in the last two years so I’m doing something right for sure but sometimes you doubt yourself and it’s nice to have Supported or maybe you need some coaching and I can get you to your goal! Reach out. Cheers