Day 5 review - Day 6 am

LineSam
LineSam Posts: 20 Member
Just waking up slept pretty good last night. I hope this is the beginning of better nights of rest because I’m nourishing my body properly and keeping hydrated. Accomplished my water and food goals today. The last 10oz of water was hard to get down. Will try getting in my recommended water intake before dinner. I like salt, a very bad habit of mine. I had too much today, I need to be more discipline with my salt intake. Also we had cake for someone’s birthday at work. I took a piece and played with it with my fork. Chatted walked around but placed it in the trash once I got back to my desk. It wasn’t good cake it’s the kind we always get that I usually would take multiple pieces of even though it is not good. But today I decided my goal was more important.

I’ve logged my food for day 5 I’m 30 calories over, I think once I actually weigh my chicken it will be under…I hope. We will be having executives in our offices today. They usually have a large lunch for them. My plan is to pass on the food they have. My meals for the day have been set. Focus on this step of my goal, to only eat what Ive logged.

I’ve logged my food for day