WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    The August Week 5 Group Challenge has been posted and is ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Aug 28th. Please join us for a chance to Ladder Up and build momentum throughout the week with whatever activity you choose! Bring a friend or two and I hope to see you as you post your experiences throughout the week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872521/august-week-5-group-challenge-ladder-up#latest

Jessica
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So sorry for late weigh in 🥺 and gain 🥺
    @jugar

CW 221.8 lbs 🫣

Have a lovely weekend everyone 😊
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Exercise:
    8/25 - 13257 steps + 17 minutes Peloton
    8/26 - 7965 steps
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Quick run through for late Saturday night -

It has been a busy and up and down day - too much sitting, then lots of running around, then last minute cooking while trying to practice, BIL arriving with covid, lucky that the weather was good enough to hang out outdoors only... In all, great to see family and swim in the crazy chaos!

Last Call for week 4:

@veronica1359

There are a few people who have missed 2 weigh-ins and will be dropped if we don't hear from you. Hoping that you are there and doing OK! Come back any time if right now is not the best moment -
    @KayLRZ
    @christhiann
    @MoonlitMuse
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Good day around the trailer today. It's our last fun weekend here as we are on holidays the next three and then it's time to close up. But, I had chores to do anyway. Wanted to pressure wash the trailer so I got 6K steps alone just doing that. Took my dog for a walk so I'm nearing 10K.. yay. Going to try laddering up my steps for the group challenge so I'll hopefully be on my feet a lot this week, but I know I have a road trip one of the days already... so we'll see how I do!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Here are my steps and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

Sunday - 1817
    Monday - 5173 / 39 mins Posterior Chain (Caroline Girvan Iron Day 13)
    Tuesday - 9134
    Wednesday - 8116
    Thursday - 3583 / 38 mins Full Body Unilateral (CG Iron Day 14)
    Friday - 3626
    Saturday - 8892 / 37 mins Shoulders (CG Iron Day 15)
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Today, we celebrated Mabel's 3rd birthday. I don't think I will hit 10,000 steps today. I am exhausted. I ate too much this weekend. I am not looking forwarded to Wed weigh in. I have had several green day
    S.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    @jugar I'd like to join the maintenance team for a couple of weeks please - probably for all of September actually due to holidays etc. I'll let you know when I'm ready to jump back in to weighing, but I'm still going to be in the chat!
    No problem! You're on support for the duration - you can post, but weigh-ins are optional.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

4fyhrsto6dhd.png
    jco3bsjmams3.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    dgh2dylw7fsj.png

By Pounds
    kr8rbjtd70yy.png