Monthly Post for August 2022

Options
13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,973 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@KateNkognito your weekend sounds fabulous! I like to be productive too. Sewing sounds fun! My BF's Mom has an old sewing machine of hers put away for when we have more space. :)

@MelodiousMermaid I am happy to hear the positivity in your post! Losing weight is never easy but with proper planning and balance we can do it and make it work for our daily lifestyle. The pizza party for your daughter sounds fun. Enjoy!

Just a few days left of August, can you believe it?! Looking forward to having some more friends over this weekend for Labor Day holiday. Another couple also invited us over on Sunday for a BBQ. Looking forward to that. Nice weather on tap here.

My BF's friend made it safely to our home on Saturday evening. We caught up for a bit, ordered some take out and had a nice night. He spent the night and left in the late afternoon after we popped over to a local Greek diner for brunch. Good times!

Hope you have a good Monday and a nice week ahead. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Monday. 'Nuff said.

@Meghan509 Sounds like you had a good weekend!

@MelodiousMermaid I hope your week goes well! Sounds like you learned something and have good plan for this week.

Power nap during lunch for the win!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

School started around this area yesterday, so I noticed more cars on the road today as parents are back in and summer vacations are over. I will keep leaving a little extra time, so I don't stress about traffic!

Not much new here. HOT, HUMID, and trying to make the best of the day when I really don't want to be here (in the office physically). Sigh... Just not feeling it.

Hope you have a good day and see you guys soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Meghan, I think just about everyone I have talked to lately has felt the same way. Just not feeling it. Pretty much sums up the last few weeks. Hopefully the long weekend helps.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Here we are, the last day of August. :'( How did the summer fly by so fast? Trying not to feel down, but it is hard. This time of year tends to get me.

@KateNkognito today is better! But, yes what a strange summer it has been. Especially for us in the northeast with very little rain but yet they say we are not really in a serious drought. Tell that to our poor lawn. LOL

Alrighty, off to make some travel plans for somebody. Speak soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Me!? You're making travel plans for me, Meghan! LOL! It has been a really hot summer. I am SO looking forward to fall! It is my favorite season!
    In positive weight loss news: I am going down in fat and up in hydration, according to my fancy scale.