Format for Each Week and New Month

Options
Sara13CH
Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
Today is the first day of this four month journey together! Each Sunday I will post a topic so we can all share our week together regarding what worked, our loss for the week, and our goals. If you would like to use the format I created below, please feel free to do so or go about it in a way that works best for you.

Week (#) :

Weight:

Goals and how I am going to achieve them:

What could get in my way of achieving these goals?

What can I do to manage that?

What worked for me this week:

What didn't work for me this week:

This might be tough, but I CAN DO THIS!

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Now each month we can track our measurements. I think tracking them each week gets to be a little exhausting, however if it is something you like to do, go for it! Its your journey and we are here to support each other.

A new month would look like this:

Month:

Weight:

Measurements:

Chest:
Upper Arm:
Waist:
Hips:
Thigh:

Goals for the Month and How I will Achieve Them:

Why do I want to achieve these goals:

This month is gonna ROCK!!!

Replies

• eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I thought we start September 1st? right?
  • KatOls49
    KatOls49 Posts: 47
    Options
    is it alright that I track on Mondays... I really do not want to have to change my routine...:bigsmile:
  • GoddessTwitch
    Options
    Sounds good. I need to invest in a measuring tape. I have no idea what my measurements are.
  • Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep, September first is the start date. I am getting things prepared. And whatever day works best for you to check in and weigh in. Sundays are the days I will start new weekly posts and check ins. Please feel free to copy and paste the format if you find it helpful for you.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Week (#) : 1

Weight: 140

Goals and how I am going to achieve them:
    1. Lose 20 lbs. Watch my calories. really grateful that Myfitnesspal helps me keep track of all the calories

2. Be more active. I've just joined a local gym this week. And have twice now. Aim to go at 4x/week

3. Lose inches in my mid-section and upper arms. Do circuit training and watch my food intake.

What could get in my way of achieving these goals?
    My hubby likes to eat out often. IT is often times hard to keep track of my calories when we eat out.

What can I do to manage that?
    Snack on low cal foods before I go out. and drtinks lots of water.

What worked for me this week:
    1. Keep track on myfitness

What didn't work for me this week:
    1. got too busy at work and missed my time at the gym yesterday :(