Hello

Options
Gomez1013
Gomez1013 Posts: 4 Member
I’m back in to my super clean eating mentality and I’d love to have some more friends with the same mentality I went from 270 down 170 but due to an injury and depression I fell back to 246 now I’m in track to hit my weight goal again I’m at 235 now and coming in hot!

Replies

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome back. Glad your here. We can always use more support and camaraderie.. add me 🤗 I log in mostly daily and I’d say im quite motivated and dedicated to my health journey. We can support each other. I finally starting losing again after a 4 month plateau. 👍
  • DevonBruce
    DevonBruce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gomez1013 wrote: »
    I’m back in to my super clean eating mentality and I’d love to have some more friends with the same mentality I went from 270 down 170 but due to an injury and depression I fell back to 246 now I’m in track to hit my weight goal again I’m at 235 now and coming in hot!

Hey man. Newbie here but I can totally relate to your situation. I was on a journey toward becoming a competitive bodybuilder and a car accident one night left me with a clean break through my femur. I had felt like everything I had worked so hard for was now suddenly such a waste and I literally had to learn to walk again, which was humiliating. But a strong support structure, the right shift in attitude and honestly just showing up even when you don't want to are just some of the key ingredients to getting you to where you want to be. 10 years later I've competed in various physique and bodybuilding shows all over the world. Never give up.