30-day Ab challenge - DONE!

bonjojo
bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
Yay! Had you told me a month ago that I'd be doing a 2-minute plank by the end of August, I would've laughed. But here we are and I did it (shakily, but it is done)! Now to relax and enjoy a great Labor Day weekend! Here's to all you hard-working people with new Abs of Steel!! Cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    And this 30 Day Ab Challenge is complete:happy: !! YAY for us who went the distance. How many of us are still here? Ladies? Gents? Did anyone take before and after pictures? I did when I did this challenge a few months ago but didn't this time. It really does make s difference....even in the way a person is now aware of carrying themselves taller and engaging our core. If anyone wants to continue with any other ab type challenges, I'm game;)
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Done!!! OMG!!!! I cant believe I did the AB challenge I tried to do it awhile back but I quit but I cant believe I actually finished it this time!! Thank u ladies u truly motivated me!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Way to go for hanging in there! I too really need the motivation so love this kind of support. Thanks to those who stayed until the end and for those still plugging along....keep going. You can do it!