Apps for fitness during pregnancy?

Options
jsponger
jsponger Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2022 in Social Groups
Hi all, newly pregnant, was just about to get back to the gym. Any tips on apps that you enjoy for gym workout routines or food suggestions at different stages of pregnancy?

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I need some too. I was looking for local prenatal fitness classes and they all have terrible schedules. They're during the work day, like I can do that. I want 8pm ones!
  • spandex_dreams
    spandex_dreams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m currently 17 weeks and have been exercising daily again in my 2nd tri. I bought a Peloton bike during the pandemic so I ride that a few days a week and also use the Peloton app for strength training, Pilates and prenatal yoga. I go to the gym for treadmill workouts - the Peloton app also has a lot of great walking, walk + run and running classes that I’ve enjoyed while pregnant. Besides that, I’m currently doing a free month trial of The Sculpt Society since they recently relaunched their prenatal program. I love that the trainer is pregnant while leading the workouts and I can fit those in no matter how I’m feeling. I’ve always wanted to have a fit and active pregnancy so I’m loving it up in the 2nd tri! I hope this helps! :)
  • kcd394
    kcd394 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hoping someone pipes up with ideas here, I'm newly pregnant too. Have been a couch potato and not super active for over a year. Only gained back 10 lb but trying to limit the gain during pregnancy and get back on track with some mild exercise and healthy eating. If I find something worth sharing I'll try to post it.