TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Mom finally met the challenge LOL I guess that’s what we needed to get her going. It looks like she will get to leave within the next few hours, we are just waiting on papers. Now she wants a prize for pooping 😹 so I will get her some gelato on the way home.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,518 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Weigh-in week 2
    PW: 391.4
    CW: 389.6

I’ll take it and be proud, considering I struggled with junk food withdrawal all week recovering from my brother’s visit! ANY weight loss is a victory in my book! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

@therealbluenote WOOT!! good job!! :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 194.2
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Wayyyy over 😟
    Exercise: 10 min walk
    Goals/Day/Comments: Quite a bit on the overindulgence. Eeep.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Wayyyy over 😟
    Exercise: 10 min walk
    Goals/Day/Comments: Quite a bit on the overindulgence. Eeep.

@therealbluenote that's not the way to celebrate your loss. 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 14 October
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Ok I'm off to the airport today for an early flight tomorrow. @sandkp will understand that, I live 2 hours from the nearest airport. 😕. I'll be popping in daily to log some food, can't lose my streak 😂. But won't be spending much time here. Will be out 🌴🍹🥥🍹⛰️🍹🐚🍹🏖️🍹. Y'all behave yourselves while I'm gone. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @docbeauty1. - The Big Butt Theory
    @ooooshelleyoooo. - The Big Butt Theory

Welcome to The Big Butt Theory (aka TBBT)! We're excited to have you join our team. I recommend popping back to page 1 of this thread and reading the introductions, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!

@docbeauty1 and @ooooshelleyoooo
    I hope we didn't lose you already! 😔😕

Please stop by to say hello so that we know you are still with us! 😊
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Weigh-in week 2
    PW: 391.4
    CW: 389.6

I’ll take it and be proud, considering I struggled with junk food withdrawal all week recovering from my brother’s visit! ANY weight loss is a victory in my book! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    Absolutely!! Great job! Tell me about the conducting! I get folks’ details mixed up. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Friday, October 14
    Tracked: no
    Under: probably not
    Exercised: no
    Comments: I did cook last night and the scale was actually down 1.8 this morning from my weigh-in on Tuesday.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday, October 14
    Comments: I did cook last night and the scale was actually down 1.8 this morning from my weigh-in on Tuesday.

@susanshaughnessy80 that's great, keep it up. I hope your area is recovering.
  • ooooshelleyoooo
    ooooshelleyoooo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 1/10/22
    First weigh in 179lb

Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 08/10/22
    PW =(179)
    CW=(175)

Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 15/102022
    PW =(175)
    CW=(174)

Hi I'm shelley a working mum of 2 from the UK. My weight has risen over the past few years and months, and I just couldn't control my eating habits eating everything and anything in sight without a second thought! MFP is so far, giving me the control I need to lose.

I feel that I am quite active with walking my dog but my downfall is what I eat but I am here to work on fixing that.

Thanks for reading and I am dorry if I have done post in the wrong place!! @DaffyGirl88 ??
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 1/10/22
    First weigh in 179lb

Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 08/10/22
    PW =(179)
    CW=(175)

Ooooshelleyoooo
    Week 15/102022
    PW =(175)
    CW=(174)

Hi I'm shelley a working mum of 2 from the UK. My weight has risen over the past few years and months, and I just couldn't control my eating habits eating everything and anything in sight without a second thought! MFP is so far, giving me the control I need to lose.

I feel that I am quite active with walking my dog but my downfall is what I eat but I am here to work on fixing that.

Thanks for reading and I am dorry if I have done post in the wrong place!! @DaffyGirl88 ??

@ooooshelleyoooo Yay! You found it! 😊
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Friday, October 14

@susanshaughnessy80 that's great, keep it up. I hope your area is recovering.

Thanks so much!! Our road is looking so much better! Appreciate your prayers & kindness 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Friday 14 October
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Ok I'm off to the airport today for an early flight tomorrow. @sandkp will understand that, I live 2 hours from the nearest airport. 😕. I'll be popping in daily to log some food, can't lose my streak 😂. But won't be spending much time here. Will be out 🌴🍹🥥🍹⛰️🍹🐚🍹🏖️🍹. Y'all behave yourselves while I'm gone. 🥰
    Have a great time! Godspeed!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 I am a choral director at an all girls high school in St. Louis. 🥰 We were just told a few weeks ago that the archdiocese is closing our school. This is our last year, unless we go private. We are under a strict time crunch to get this done. Very stressful!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Sort of Daily Post Saturday and Sunday
    Track: Yes/Yes
    Calories: Under/Under
    Exercise: 11 min walk/ 10 minute pedaler
    Goals/Day/Comments: ooofta. So busy I’m forgetting to post.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 LOL Well, you know me - I celebrate everything! 😇
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    PW 150
    Cw 150

I found a scale at my parents house! I'm guessing it's not accurate as I seem to have maintained despite the copious amounts of food I have been consuming this last week. I'll have a shock when I get back to my own one, but I'll take it for now!

I've been keeping active, and this week I'm recommitting to tracking my food. I don't want to dig myself too much deeper into this hole.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Monday/Tuesday
    Track: Yes/Yes
    Calories: Under/Under
    Exercise: 10 min walk/30 min conducting
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Since Jennifer’s return home we haven’t been able to get much out of her. She’s in a heavy bout of depression. She was expressing suicidal notions in the hospital, that part at least seems improved. We are trying to lift her spirits while waiting for her medication adjustments to balance out. We can’t really get her to talk or attempt to move around much.
    She sleeps the majority of the time and spends her waking hours staring off into the distance while crying. She has a follow up appointment on her wrists tomorrow and I haven’t been able to get her even excited about maybe having those unbound. Her therapist has advised her that if she doesn’t start communicating she will have to return to a facility with 24/7 monitoring. We know she doesn’t want this but she seems to have given up
    Her weight day is Thursday but I was able to get her on the scale before bathing her so I will take it. I don’t know what you do in this circumstance because she is still retaining water/air post op/stay but she read in at 151.9lbs.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
This discussion has been closed.