Michieb125
Michieb125 Posts: 512 Member
Hello ladies, I’m brand new today!
Here are my stats:

5’3”
CW: 155
GW: 146
62 yrs.
I am recently retired and also just obtained my Masters degree. So stress has kept me from a good exercise plan for awhile. I have stayed the same size and weight for a few 10 years but tired of staying that comfortable with my extra pounds if you know what I mean. I love a challenge in Fall and through the holidays. In the past I have been able to lose a few or maintain.

I’m ready to tone, lose fat, and gain muscle and strength with some support.

Question…..I’m very interested in creating Macros for my goals and found some decent guidelines online. Is there a favorite site for Macros (legitimate) that anyone can share? Thanks!

Replies

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi. You may find this useful!

https://www.iifym.com/

• chriscole1238
    chriscole1238 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common: I am 68, 5'3", weight is 150. I would like to lose 20 pounds, but I'll be very happy when I hit 146!
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies and link from CeeBeeSlim!
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Michieb125 ! Don't hesitate to join the October challenge.
  • misssunshine0831
    misssunshine0831 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to do an October challenge. What dose it involve.
    My current stats are:
    SW:117
    CW:116
    GW:103

I came from an mentally abusive marriage one year ago from a narcissist. My ex-husband also has made me gain weight in a way that he was controlling me in what I was eating and how much I could exercise. I just began counting calories. I originally was 157 - 130- 121. This past middle July I bean counting calories