The sort of thing SideSteel and Sarauk2sf do to people.

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
I'm one of the folks from the first test run of SideSteel's training program.

Just look what he did to me!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1087522-365-days-52lbs-lost-265-213-booyah

Replies

• DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    How dare he!! :noway:

(Well done, y'all! Highest of fives!) :drinker:
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you and thankful to S3 (SideSteelSara). I hope they take pride in how much they REALLY help people. I'm glad I found them.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You've worked very hard and it shows!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is such a great success story! I'm really happy for you, and I hope that SS and S know what good people they are.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I've gotta say, while I'm proud of the hard work and physical changes Jeremy has made, the attitude change that I've seen over the past months has been awesome. He sort of went from scared to beastmode.

From "I'm intimidated by the free weights section and I would prefer machines"

To "ok so I know you said to only do two sets of bench but I decided to add 10 lbs and do 2 more sets and also I just dead lifted 300 just to see if I could"

Awesome ****.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    this is just all kinds of awesome
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story and I love the way you've learned things on your journey that will last for life, not a quick fix
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Fantastic!
  • bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You look awesome!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I stalked S3 for months before I got the nerve to "friend" them. Jeremy, I am so happy to have your posts on my news feed. Well done you three:-)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    *claps*
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    SideSteel and Sara are awesome people who have helped many MFPers. Thanks, you two! Aakaakaak is one of the success stories who deserves some credit, too. You did the work following the advice given and look at you now! WTG!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the compliments everybody!

And Pat, I know for a fact you know that feeling when your body, not your head, says "Go. Do.". Are you going to ignore your body? Sometimes I can't help it....
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It was super to read of your journey! And I totally agree - after years of flipflopping around with various approaches, I believe I finally have a handle on my own nutrition and fitness requirements, and a regimen that can work for me longterm - thanks to Sara and SideSteel's ETP forum. It's still early stages and I have yet to lose much weight, but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. What I like best about their support is that it works towards capability transfer, helping us figure out for ourselves what we need to do - rather than make us dependant on advice.
  • ghfit
    ghfit Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, great work and dedication! Congratulations!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you and thankful to S3 (SideSteelSara). I hope they take pride in how much they REALLY help people. I'm glad I found them.

I prefer SaraSideSteel...or SideSaraSteel, so I can be in a SS sammich.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

I prefer SaraSideSteel...or SideSaraSteel, so I can be in a SS sammich.

In.