Looking for friends. British Guy from the North West.

Options
mitch239
mitch239 Posts: 77 Member
I've had a few tough months and alot has happened since I last logged properly. I have a totally different outlook on life and how we should live it. I am looking for some friends to keep me in check and on track. Don't mind age or gender. If you're active and can keep my feed moving then I would be super grateful, I'm hoping to begin using this as my main social media.

I'm currently about 120ish kg and looking to lose about 40kg, I just want to feel right and comfortable in my own body. Just hoping MFP can keep me in check to achieve that, I know it's not the best time to start this. Right as winter begins and christmas is around the corner but if I can do this now then I can do it whenever haha.

Hoping to hear from some of you people in the near future,
Mitch.

Replies

15822 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi Mitch!
    Happy to be a check in buddy. I've got a 150 day login streak going and at my most optimistic estimate, I've got until end of June to go before I hit maintenance, so I plan to stick around.
    If you feel like December is not the "best time to do this" it might just be good to keep a login streak going and log your meals without an expectation of weight loss, to have a strong baseline going. "Bad days" are still information about how your body behaves.

Agnes